Top AD Ranged Carries in Current Meta

1234511 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Basketdrive

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2012

This is my little idea for the ranking of each ad ranged carry. Please feel free to agree and disagree

1. Sivir- I think Sivir is probably the most dominant ad ranged champ in the current meta. Passive allows her to easily pick up kills, combined with her ulti and shurelyas, a team with Sivir will be quite mobile. (Not to mention Sona e, if Sona is picked.) Also, a farmed Sivir late game can be just as, or even worse as a farmed Vayne. She has really heavy burst from q to auto to w and being able to hit all of it, chunks enemy ad and supports. To cap it off, her e allows her pretty strong lane sustain and survivability.

2. Graves- I feel Graves is a complete monster. His lack of heavy cc (just like Sivir) trades off with his massive damage output. The only reason I don't feel Graves is number 1, is because he doesn't have as strong of a late game and/or teamfight potential. Graves also has the ability to jump in and out of team fights, with his quickdraw, allowing him to be quite mobile.

3. Tristana- Tristana has ALOT of early game burst allowing her to have a very strong early and late game. However, she needs alot of farm to get strong enough, and her weak mid game pulls her back just a bit. Also, she can jump around the map, when killing/assisting and the ability to knock a champ out of a fight (such as an ulting kennen or fiddle). Her true power is shown late game, when her q increases her attack speed by 90 percent I believe, which is absolutly absurd and the fact that her autoatk range increases every level, giving her the ability to take out opposing carries late game with ease.

4. Corki- Corki is my personal favorite ad (one of the reasons why he is so high up). Corki has a really strong early game, only weaker to mf and cait in my opinion. He doesn't specialize well in any certain category, but he counters many strong ad's in lane with his heavy early game burst along with strong poke, esp. if paired with Sona. He also has constant damage out put with his ulti, and a very strong (flash-like) move in his valk.

5. Vayne- Vayne is a complete powerhouse. The fact that her third auto attack does true damage is completely ABSURD! I just feel Vayne is way to overrated (mainly because I play Corki so much, which counters Vayne hard.) Nonetheless, shes a really strong champ, especially her condemn, and passive/ult. A good condemn can take out the health of squishes, awfully quickly, especially in an aggressive lane (allowing you to max condemn first).

6. Kog'maw- Kog is a very strong, high ranged carry that can shread tanks pretty hard. The only draw backs on kog, are his extremely weak early game, and most of all the lack of a strong escape. Sure, he can lay down vomit to block a gank, but a simple flash into a taunt on rammus, and chances are the kog is dead.

7. Ashe- After playing Ashe alot more, her late game is STRONG! Along with that, firing arrows to mid in lane phase secures kills easily. He last game damage chunks and permaslow help keep the opponent from positioning in teamfights.

8. Caitlyn- Caitlyn probably has the strongest lane phase out of all other carries, with the high early game range. However, late game she isn't as big of a threat, and doesn't have the strongest of ultimates. Also, I feel shes easily countered by Sivir, being able to spell shield all of her abilities (just my opinion considering Sivir is a must pick/ must ban every game).

9. Ezreal- After reconsidering, I feel Ezreal is a very strong champ. He has a broken blink, a great passive when used with ulti, and good consistent poke. I still feel, he doesn't have the power to match up against most other ad carries.

10. Miss Fortune- I honestly think mf is quite underrated (despite me putting her so low), she is still quite strong, but very situational. Mf has a very, very strong lane phase. Sadly, thats all she has, lacking a strong form off cc or escape mechanism, she falls off quite easily. Mf requires a couple of kills early, to start becoming a big threat.

11. Twitch- Bad lane phase, meh rest of game.

THANKS FOR READING! COMMENT BELOW

NicoliTheCat

02-06-2012

And in the corner, Twitch cries alone ;.;

Basketdrive

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoliTheCat View Post
And in the corner, Twitch cries alone ;.;
Happy?

MoneyForNothin

02-06-2012

Caitlyn is too low.

Tyrang

02-06-2012

Sivir and Graves as 1st and 2nd is well deserved and generally agreed on. From what happened in Kiev, I felt like kog should take the third place. The three pretty much dominated Kiev IEM bot lanes.

Basketdrive

02-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrang View Post
Sivir and Graves as 1st and 2nd is well deserved and generally agreed on. From what happened in Kiev, I felt like kog should take the third place. The three pretty much dominated Kiev IEM bot lanes.
I see what you mean, but I feel kog can be shut down pretty easily, prob the reason he is where he is.

thewandererr

02-06-2012

Urgot D:

JK. Actually, I think that this list is johnny on the spot o.O you seem to capture the reality better than the mere perceptions that most people hold. Corki and Tristana don't get nearly enough attention for how powerful they really are. Also, I agree that MF is way underrated--her laning dominance can easily snowball into a game win against people unprepared for just how hard she hits at early levels. Hats off to you sir.

MoneyForNothin

02-06-2012

"Please feel free to agree or disagree"

THUMBS DOWNED

But no, really, Caitlyn is too low on the list and considering most games don't last to late game, Tristana is too high on the list.

Basketdrive

02-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonards View Post
"Please feel free to agree or disagree"

THUMBS DOWNED

But no, really, Caitlyn is too low on the list and considering most games don't last to late game, Tristana is too high on the list.
Caitlyn is by any means stronger then tristana (Higher snowball, poke, utility, mobility)

Basketdrive

02-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundiata View Post
Urgot D:

JK. Actually, I think that this list is johnny on the spot o.O you seem to capture the reality better than the mere perceptions that most people hold. Corki and Tristana don't get nearly enough attention for how powerful they really are. Also, I agree that MF is way underrated--her laning dominance can easily snowball into a game win against people unprepared for just how hard she hits at early levels. Hats off to you sir.
Thanks!

1234511 ... 12