Max AP Build: The Math

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ketzrix

02-06-2012

I was curious what the build for the Maximum AP would be. I have two options to choose from. Firstly, the Straight AP, nothing else.

Mejai's Soulstealer
Rabadon's Deathcap (X5)

Runes (AP per Level) and Masteries give an aditional 110.16 AP

Grand Total= 1287.2 AP!

The other Build option gives you mana and health and movement, so I feel it is actually the stronger build. Because the Archangel's Staff calculates mana, I used Annie as an average Mage annalogue.

Mejai's Soulstealer
Rabadon's Deathcap (X2)
Boots
Archangel's Staff
Rod of Ages

Grand Total= 999.8 AP
---- plus bonus 2215 mana and 630 Health

If you want to replace Boots, you can go...
Lich Bane: 331.7 Movement Speed, and additional 117.65 AP, 350 mana, 30 MR
or
Trinity Force: 347.2 Movement, and additional 48.8 AP, 30 AD, 30%AS, 250 Health and Mana, ect....

So that's the Math. Now, it's up to you to imagine what you could do with this build!!!

Turtle Fetish

02-06-2012

Max AP is actually 5 AA and Cap on Veigar.

Arctic Bro

02-06-2012

Ooohh my that's impressive math, If i we're Karthus i'd go for RoA then max archangel's(maybe buy kage's pickfor help)then sell RoA and lose AP,HP and mana every minute, should be around 'OVER 9000' mana and roughly 1k AP by that, time.
Too lazy to say the other builds I have kept secret, ur lucky I wanted to share this with someone Ketzrix.

RagingStormX

02-06-2012

!'ve hit over 1300 on Karthus back when I was bad and built AAx5

Ayy Lash

02-06-2012

all that math and you neglected to realize hats dont stack...?

Col Roy Mustang

02-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayy Lash View Post
all that math and you neglected to realize hats dont stack...?
barely any math anyway (ap+ap+ap)(1.3) = total

bloodAKAsaggy

02-06-2012

lol viegar AP gaining ability x(insert high number here) is going to beat anything cause it has no cap

for e.x. i could get me and one friend to kill each other in custom until we both have cap AAx5 and however much we stack our ability that gives us ap and we one shot baron :P

Faedro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2012

Max AP (without runes but including masteries) is 1467 by stacking 5x Archangel's and 1 Deathcap on Karthus.
Each AA staff gives 185AP, more than a full Mejai's. It also allows Karthus to AOE forever.

It's 1462 on Annie due to base mana differences.

Col Roy Mustang

02-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagy******* View Post
lol viegar AP gaining ability x(insert high number here) is going to beat anything cause it has no cap

for e.x. i could get me and one friend to kill each other in custom until we both have cap AAx5 and however much we stack our ability that gives us ap and we one shot baron :P
after a while, the minions get too strong to farm. i remember reading about somebody testing it. but i suppose you could still kill each other

TNine27

02-06-2012

If a game goes on long enough, i'll get over 1000 ap on Karthus. And that's with a Void Staff, Rod of Ages, and Abyssal Scepter.

5 AA Cap Deathcap Elixer Karthus should be hitting over 1300, shouldn't it?