What are Champions of "trash tier" in Dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Draydan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cauldrath View Post
Personally, I've never seen a Tryndamere or AD Yi do well, but my elo is steadily slipping into the gutter.
I've seen alot of Tryns and Yis when Dominion started and they did pretty well.

I still see them sometimes and they are decent at least.
Tryn does a little better in average than Yi.

Yaladilae

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2012

The only trash tier is AP Garen...

DoctorEvolution

02-07-2012

Support Sona comes first but you lose, AD Sona consistently comes last win or lose. Sona going top also gets squashed. AD Sona bot can be somewhat good. I've seen 30ish games with a Sona, with the team with Sona losing 85% of the time in Dominion.

Some people say she is some how op, but I've seen so many teams lose because of a Sona when the game drags on abit. When the game gets to the 15minute mark, that 100 heal and 2 second stun every 90 seconds doesn't do all that much. Some people seem to think she is OP but I haven't really seen it. I've only lost one game of Dominion to a team with Sona and that when I was with a squishy team when they had 3 pre-made with a tank and 3 off tanks + Sona.

The premade claimed that Sona was the best champ ever but I only saw her being carried.

Draydan

02-07-2012

I've seen alot of games where tanky+AP Sona had high score and high KDA\high CN.

But I didnt saw her very useful if team had more APs.

Maybe she needs team of AD+bruisers to take advantage of her stuns and heals.

ActionButlerGO

02-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draydan View Post
I've seen alot of Tryns and Yis when Dominion started and they did pretty well.

I still see them sometimes and they arent total burden.
Tryn does a little better in average than Yi.
Agree with the first comment, but not with the second. When Dominion first went live, Trynd and Yi were in most of the games I played. They did well, too. Lately, though, I almost never see Trynd and Yi is a rare sight. I think they still do well, its just that we've found better alternatives.

DramaticBear

02-07-2012

I'd like to point out the three Warwicks I saw today 2v1'd and one even 3v1'd. They won. With almost full hp.

He's pretty **** strong.

Draydan

02-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DramaticBear View Post
I'd like to point out the three Warwicks I saw today 2v1'd and one even 3v1'd. They won. With almost full hp.

He's pretty **** strong.
what elo bracket?

what do your remember from their builds?

PS
if you downvote me for the question, please get some courage to explain.
Yeah, its risky to post your opinion, but no one will call you stupid troll in the face.
If you're not one.

Mad Suppordle

02-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BusinessEvolutio View Post
Support Sona comes first but you lose, AD Sona consistently comes last win or lose. Sona going top also gets squashed. AD Sona bot can be somewhat good. I've seen 30ish games with a Sona, with the team with Sona losing 85% of the time in Dominion.

Some people say she is some how op, but I've seen so many teams lose because of a Sona when the game drags on abit. When the game gets to the 15minute mark, that 100 heal and 2 second stun every 90 seconds doesn't do all that much. Some people seem to think she is OP but I haven't really seen it. I've only lost one game of Dominion to a team with Sona and that when I was with a squishy team when they had 3 pre-made with a tank and 3 off tanks + Sona.

The premade claimed that Sona was the best champ ever but I only saw her being carried.
You take that back right now. I'll give you enough time to watch the recently completed CS NESL finals if you must but you take that back.

D:<

MMKH

02-07-2012

Warwick is definitely not trash tier IMO. A lot of top players try to grab him as a first or counter-pick. He has tons of sustain and is a constant threat because he will just life steal a chunk of your health if you ignore him.

IMO, Veigar and Shen are the two worst now.

CyrisAeon

02-07-2012

My take on the OP's list:

Shen
Terrible. CD's too long, don't impact enough. This champ has needed global buffs in both modes though.
Veigar
He has a place on some teams. His stun is nuts strong. I've had good times solo bot with him as long as you build a bit of tank. He's a great hero for starting bot, then migrating top mid-way through the game.
Teemo
Teemo is solid in Dom, you're crazy.
Trundle
Yeah, he's not so hot. There are heores better at all his sticks.
Ashe
Not so hot.
Warwick
I'm pleased, but not impressed by WW.
Garen
Garen is solid mid-tier. Not great, but far from trash.
Lux
Lux is a wonderful Dom champ. Long range skill shots, long range ult, CC. Very good pick.