That Poppy.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DramaticBear

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2012

I could ignore her passive and ult, if they fixed the **** charge.

Its like getting tagged with "X Marks the Spot" From Kunkka. Except it stuns and does quite a bit of damage.

grag loko

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2012

Run onto her when you know she will wall stun you. Sometimes you close the gap enough to not be dragged to wall and get stunned.

Hawkwìng

02-09-2012

her passive is just too strong on a game where turret diving isnt just to finish a kill, its how u get kills.

Sauron

02-09-2012

I'd be more concerned with how it sometimes stuns when there aren't any walls close by.

SoSalty

02-09-2012

It's more of her ulti in my opinion. Having her mark your ranged carry sucks too much because you can't counter it. You just have to watch your ranged carry die.

Kedali

02-09-2012

I'm a fellow Poppy hater. She just has so much packed into one character. Huge damage, great survivability without building for it, an ult and passive that make tower diving a joke, almost permanent ghost, and an almost guaranteed stun. In SR, the stun is much harder to land, but Dominion is so cramped that almost anywhere on the map is close enough to a wall to get stunned, making her damage even more ridiculous.

Poppy is just one of those characters that can do almost everything very effectively.

Kolos1001

02-09-2012

I rage when she doesn't get banned

Stimuz

02-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauron View Post
I'd be more concerned with how it sometimes stuns when there aren't any walls close by.
For real. I think Vayne was better at those mysterious stuns.

Me--------------Wall

Vayne

-Condemn

----------------Stunned
--------------- MeWall wat

Vayne