Best Sivir counter

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Glib Goose

02-06-2012

Last thread got downvoted cause I said cait was a good counterpick. Who would you say is the best to lane against sivir with, and, If you disagree with cait, why doesnt she make a good counter?

Darktire

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2012

I would agree with Cait honestly...whenver I play sivir Cait is who I have the hardest time laning against. I think mainly because her range and her ability to slow/dash makes sivir's passive, and ult(to a lesser degree) pretty weak.

Clerigon

02-06-2012

Because sivir is gonna spellshield all your traps and Q for free mana

Sinspurch

02-06-2012

I think Vayne is a good counter, her only spell like ability is the knockback/stun which as sivir you have to time it just right to get the mana off of E. if you can get any sivir to waste all her mana then shes pretty easy to dominate. No mana....nothing to stop you from thrashing her.

James Doakes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2012

Caitlyn dumps all over Sivir, just don't use your traps too much. Sivir has one of the lowest attack ranges of all the ad carries, as opposed to Cait with the highest.

HawksGoCAW

02-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clerigon View Post
Because sivir is gonna spellshield all your traps and Q for free mana
This is dumb. Don't harass with Q (you have an autoattack). Or alternatively, if she shields a trap, go ahead and harass with Q for the next 20~ seconds.

Spellsw

02-06-2012

As has been said, Cait is the best and worst.

Best if you don't trap all over the place. Worst due to you not trapping.

Whenever I play as Sivir against a Cait, I'm like, YES, free mana . But then again, I will go out of my way to hit traps, just for the free mana and because I can.

ViashinoWizard

02-06-2012

Vayne.

chebasteba

02-06-2012

I have a pretty easy time laning against sivir as Kayle but I wouldn't say she's the best counter. Once you get 6 you will pretty much always win a toe to toe fight esp if you can negate her q dmg

bunp

02-06-2012

i main sivir at 1600 elo and the only person i have a problem with cait. sure you can counter her moves, but cait's strength is that she has like 200 auto attack range on you. paired with a strong poke/zone support (sona, taric, alistar, leona, blitz) she can shout you down pretty well.

vayne is a non issue, her laning phase is so weak you should be able to build for late game and still dominate her.