Ask Jax

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65

02-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deimus144 View Post
Cute? CUTE? CUTE!? WHO THE **** ARE YOU CALLING CUTE!?
Deimus,

Someone whose ass I could easily whoop in a fight. Problem?

Jax, Grandmaster at Arms

Deimus144

02-09-2012

Ok you have a point. The reason I yelled was because I have anger issues.
Ok so your dangeroes with a lamppost, more dangerous with a real weapon, but....
What about unarmed? What if you only had your fists? Would you win?

Keiji Cupcakes

02-09-2012

Hey Jax, I was wondering what your opinions of Wukong are so far.

Personality? Ability? Other stuff?

Junkmutt

02-09-2012

Jax

I have a scenario for you. Say someone drugged your drink and you passed out. Only to wake up later surrounded by around thirty strong and dangerous looking individuals. How would you get yourself out of this situation. Oh and did I mention that the only thing that could be used as a weapon is a handful of
rice?

While you were fishing did you ever run into Urf (RIP)?

You are the grandmaster at arms but, if handed a musical instrument could you play masterly? Or would you only be able to beat someone over the head with it masterly?

Oh and shaken or stirred?

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65

02-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deimus144 View Post
Ok you have a point. The reason I yelled was because I have anger issues.
Ok so your dangeroes with a lamppost, more dangerous with a real weapon, but....
What about unarmed? What if you only had your fists? Would you win?
I'm not only a Grandmaster at Arms, but I suppose you could say I'm a Grandmaster With Arms. So yes, I could beat most people in a fistfight. "Most" excluding champions from the League.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keiji Cupcakes View Post
Hey Jax, I was wondering what your opinions of Wukong are so far.

Personality? Ability? Other stuff?
Keiji,

I like Wukong. The guy has a great sense of humor, and he's a very competent fighter, but he's too impatient. Master Yi taught him well, and his years in the jungles helped too, but he's still too impatient. I don't know if it has something to do with being a monkey (not trying to be racist), or just his personality, but either or, he needs to just tie a string and hook to that staff of his, cast it out, and relax.

Jax, Grandmaster at Arms

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65

02-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkmutt View Post
Jax

I have a scenario for you. Say someone drugged your drink and you passed out. Only to wake up later surrounded by around thirty strong and dangerous looking individuals. How would you get yourself out of this situation. Oh and did I mention that the only thing that could be used as a weapon is a handful of
rice?
... I want to know what you've been drinking and where I can get it.

Quote:
While you were fishing did you ever run into Urf (RIP)?
I have not had the pleasure of running into the poor guy, though I have met with several more manatees. I hear that he idolized me and my obscure choices in weaponry, so it's a real shame losing someone that looked up to me so.

Quote:
You are the grandmaster at arms but, if handed a musical instrument could you play masterly? Or would you only be able to beat someone over the head with it masterly?
Mordekaiser can play an axe, so why can't I?

Quote:

Oh and shaken or stirred?
Ask Singed.

SoulessDrake

02-09-2012

Dear Jax

Could you kill someone with a blade of grass or a leaf?... that'd be fun to watch

What couldn't you wield effectively as a weapon just off the top of your head?

Summoner Jade

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65

02-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade GreyStone View Post
Dear Jax

Could you kill someone with a blade of grass or a leaf?... that'd be fun to watch

What couldn't you wield effectively as a weapon just off the top of your head?

Summoner Jade
Jade,

Only by choking them with it. As for something I couldn't use as a weapon off the top of my head... dung. I couldn't feasibly kill someone with dung.

Jax, Grandmaster at Arms

poponastick

02-09-2012

Jax,

how real do you think the threat of the Void is?

And furthermore, what do you think of Xerath? Right now he's fighting with less than 1% of his true power, and he's easily one of the best mages in the league (yes he can be killed easily if you get right up in his face but that's not my point). Do you think he's a ticking time bomb?

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65

02-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by poponastick View Post
Jax,

how real do you think the threat of the Void is?

And furthermore, what do you think of Xerath? Right now he's fighting with less than 1% of his true power, and he's easily one of the best mages in the league (yes he can be killed easily if you get right up in his face but that's not my point). Do you think he's a ticking time bomb?
Pop,

I think the Void warrants a good portion of the world's attention, especially considering that Malzahar is trying to hasten its coming. I do not doubt that Cho'Gath and Kog'Maw's world will intersect with ours, and I will be there waiting with lamppost in hand when it does.

As for Xerath, I acknowledge him as a very powerful being, especially considering that he is made out of pure arcane energy, but since he never learned how to properly harness his power, I think that his magic could become potentially dangerous to the people of Valoran.

Jax, Grandmaster at Arms