Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65

02-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpacewardTrout View Post
It all makes sense now. Thank you for imparting your wisdom, oh Grandmaster. May your lamppost ring true and strike fear in the hearts of your enemies. To victory!

SpacewardTrout, the Speedy Fishy
The thing about kissing ass is that there's no minty aftertaste.

Rekkd

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2012

Hey, Jax,
What was with Sword of the Divine that made you unable to dodge?
Are you happy they removed it and gave you 100% dodge for a few seconds and a guaranteed stun which you can activate at any time during your 2 second invincibility from, xin, yi, AND cait?

Please don't kill me- JJHawkeye

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65

02-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJHawkeye View Post
Hey, Jax,
What was with Sword of the Divine that made you unable to dodge?
Are you happy they removed it and gave you 100% dodge for a few seconds and a guaranteed stun which you can activate at any time during your 2 second invincibility from, xin, yi, AND cait?

Please don't kill me- JJHawkeye
Hawkeye,

The Sword of the Divine was truly an extraordinary weapon. However, I cannot explain how it works aside form "divine intervention". How does the Guardian Angel manage to bring us back from death to fight another day? However, as far as my "remastering" as you summoners prefer to call it... I am of mixed emotions about the notion. In the hands of a skilled summoner, I am twice as deadly as before, but considering most of the summoners that control the new me as well as I would like, I am kind of adverse to the notion.

Jax, Grandmaster at Arms

SpicyJackTheBard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-13-2012

Grandmaster Jax,

You have just revealed yourself to be the anonymous contributor who has been sending Shyvana gifts these past couple of days. First: Why the secrecy? Second: Why Shyvana?

In all Sincerity,
Summoner Spicy Jack, the Bard of Piltover

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65

02-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpicyJackTheBard View Post
Grandmaster Jax,

You have just revealed yourself to be the anonymous contributor who has been sending Shyvana gifts these past couple of days. First: Why the secrecy? Second: Why Shyvana?

In all Sincerity,
Summoner Spicy Jack, the Bard of Piltover
Jack,

The secrecy... well, truth be told, I'm a rather shy person. I have a hard time talking with the fairer gender, as surprising as that my sound.

And as for my choice in women... well, I like her because she's strong and doesn't take **** from anyone. Even me. Especially me.

Jax, Grandmaster at Arms

SpacewardTrout

Recruiter

02-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jax View Post
The thing about kissing ass is that there's no minty aftertaste.
And the thing about the post was I was more just having fun with this, but alright. I guess I can see where that came from, but I've gotta say it was a little un-called for.

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65

02-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpacewardTrout View Post
And the thing about the post was I was more just having fun with this, but alright. I guess I can see where that came from, but I've gotta say it was a little un-called for.
Mr. Fish,

I know. I'm just messing with you.

Jax, Grandmaster at Arms

IS15ae86e1c3de7a2369ab3

02-15-2012

Jax,

I seem to recall you coming to my school for lessons. Are you still practicing?

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65

02-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Twisted Fate View Post
Jax,

I seem to recall you coming to my school for lessons. Are you still practicing?
Fate,

I was actually trying to keep this under wraps, and use it as a surprise for Shyvana, but since you let the cat out of the bag... yes. I still do practice the tango. Often, I have to use an inanimate object as my partner since I live alone, but I still put the effort out.

Jax, Grandmaster at Arms

Ask Shyvana

02-15-2012

I wonder, Jax, do you have a large stash of lampposts, or do you simply repair it after every match? I ask because I notice the glass is always intact at the start of every match, though it never lasts long.