Shadow of the Maven(SonaXTalon)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Oçtøpus

09-15-2012

Git back to work.

BladeAngelx

09-21-2012

Doing all that I can Cap'n. This story is done. My 2nd fic is The Rose of Deceit if you haven't read it yet I recommend reading that. My next fanfic will be happening in the next month or so as soon as I finish up The Rose of Deceit.

BladeAngelx

10-26-2012

bump

BladeAngelx

11-13-2012

bump

WelcometololZ

11-13-2012

awesome

Frost Archer

11-16-2012

B-but Sona is a Demacian....

BladeAngelx

11-18-2012

I've had that debate with other people, and regardless of Demacian or Ionian it doesn't really change the stories content that much. The underlying theme is still that of... Noxian's are despised by both Ionians and Demacian's, but it makes no difference to Sona.

The lore was a little hard for me at the time to draw a conclusion on. In Sona's lore it states that she was found on the step of an Ionian orphanage. Considering realistically(even despite it being a game) that she was found in Ionia(which is an Island i might add) that it was only realistic that her true heritage was that of Ionia. It later goes on to state that she was adopted by a Demacian woman and then moved to Demacia. So in a way she is both, but I went by location of origin(where she was most likely born) rather than where she was taken when she was adopted. The lore was unclear as to how long Sona stayed in the Ionian orphanage, but it leads us to believe that she was most likely between the ages of 8-12 at the time(still fairly young).

But like I said it doesn't change the overall flow of the story very much at all.

BladeAngelx

12-13-2012

bumped from the grave

xPokemans

12-14-2012

I. Thought. Sona. Was. A. Mute.

Loso

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xPokemans View Post
I. Thought. Sona. Was. A. Mute.
Her voice is heard in people's minds. She does not actually talk.