Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Shadow of the Maven(SonaXTalon)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wizit Strogg

Recruiter

05-16-2012

Quote:
BladeAngelx:
Before ever reading your comment this was my original intention

Should have known. Well this makes me happy =) I expect quality work as good as "Shadow of the Maven". Can't wait to see how things with sona and talon are. Lurking and watching LeBlanc story like a hawk with it's "Talons" out. Ha ha ha ha ha....... *Silence*..... sorry for the bad pun ^_^

d--(^_^)--b Two thumbs up, one for both stories XD

BladeAngelx

05-17-2012

Thanks for the support and I hope to see you around, I really enjoy writing fanfics and I really love hearing just how much people like the stories, and as i've previously stated that's the reason why I keep writing, it's all for you guys =)

BladeAngelx

05-27-2012

And on the 7th day Blade said... Let there be bumps

BladeAngelx

06-04-2012

bump

Superbob1333

Recruiter

06-04-2012

bump

Alicization

Recruiter

06-04-2012

Amazing.

The FioraXKat part was a nice relief after the battle...

BladeAngelx

06-06-2012

Glad that you liked it. You're welcome to read my second Fanfiction which follows the events of this story but focuses around different characters. Talon & Sona still play a part in that story.

Also I'd like to add that even though this story is finished I'm gonna start working on making some fan art for it and welcome anyone who wants to draw for it.

I appreciate all the support that everyone has given me so far.
-Blade

BladeAngelx

06-14-2012

So I finally got around to drawing up that Fanart I was talking about a few weeks ago. I think it turned out nicely. I'm not an expert artist by any means but I hope you guys like the picture. Took me a few hours to do(had to brush up quite a bit).

Walkas

06-15-2012

I enjoyed this story so much. My attention was held in place the entire time. I smiled in the happy moments and nearly cried in the sad ones. A job well done I must say.

BladeAngelx

06-15-2012

I'm really happy that you enjoyed it, thank you for taking the time to read it.

Sincerely,
-Blade