Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Shadow of the Maven(SonaXTalon)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hi im haru

04-30-2012

I WANT TO THROW SO MANY STUFFED ANIMALS AT YOU FOR MAKING ME THINK HE DIED.
brb crying ;-;

BladeAngelx

05-01-2012

Chapter 38 released, the ending is drawing ever closer so be sure not to miss it, and make sure to keep your eyes peeled for my next fanfiction

Junboslice

05-01-2012

lol never knew Kat had a thing for girls btw great work really enjoying this fanfic.

Dasick

05-01-2012

my nose is bleeding from that last chapter

BladeAngelx

05-01-2012

been a while since i put up dat fluff :P can't say you don't like the pairing xD

BladeAngelx

05-01-2012

Chapter 39 released. I'm sorry to say that this fanfiction has officially come to a close, but I hope that all of you will enjoy the final chapter. It was alot of fun writing this fanfiction and I sincerely hope to see many of you in the future whether it be through comments on my other fanfics or you writing some of your own.

Thank you everyone for all the support that you have given me over the months, and I wrote all of this for you guys. Without all of you I would have no purpose to continue writing these stories, so thank you for all of your kind words and helpful tips.

WingsofButterfly

05-02-2012

Finally caught up, and great ending.

I'll be looking forward to your next work, so get to it.

hi im haru

05-02-2012

I should have known it would be LB next.

BSMaster

Recruiter

05-03-2012

Yea. IKR? LB would be next.

BladeAngelx

05-03-2012

Got a problem with LB

She seemed like a really diverse character with a lot of vagueness as to who she is. I thought she'd be an interesting character to write about for that aspect alone. There's alot of different situational events that I can have her involved in without really crossing any drawn out lines due to the vagueness of who she actually is. So read the story and maybe you'll like it.