Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask a top 100 player anything

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Schell Shock

02-06-2012

Quote:
Strikebc:
Why you so beautifuls? D:

Umm how you get pics omg stalker

EyesHeSeesAll

02-06-2012

What is ur opinion on ashe?
And how do u deal with a kill lane bot, at 1500-1600 i somtimes get stuck with a unconventional support like viktor or somthing stupid. I normaly just try and get as much Cs as possible but i was just wondering if u had any tips for dealing with that.

Zero Hoots Tyler

02-06-2012

Quote:
Schell Shock:
Pay me

ok. $1 every 1400 elo gained

Schell Shock

02-06-2012

Quote:
SäucyBeast:
what if your only slightly ahead (say 2 dragons + 1 turret), do you still force a baron fight at 20min? i'd say no because with baron+enemy team, i think my team would get wrecked

Baron isn't the only objective. Keep getting towers, dragons. Group up and try and catch someone THEN baron. However it depends on what champions you have. Some team comps can baron extremely fast/safely and with only a slight lead can risk a baron.

Ray2Saucy

02-06-2012

Quote:
Schell Shock:
Baron isn't the only objective. Keep getting towers, dragons. Group up and try and catch someone THEN baron. However it depends on what champions you have. Some team comps can baron extremely fast/safely and with only a slight lead can risk a baron.

thanks man

i'll work on forcing fights through objectives and last hitting

Schell Shock

02-06-2012

Quote:
EyesHeSeesAll:
What is ur opinion on ashe?
And how do u deal with a kill lane bot, at 1500-1600 i somtimes get stuck with a unconventional support like viktor or somthing stupid. I normaly just try and get as much Cs as possible but i was just wondering if u had any tips for dealing with that.

If youre facing a kill lane buy a wriggles and 1-2 dorans. As for unconventional supports, not much you can do besides to avoid trades. When you get a gank try and get a kill and deny them when you can. Play a strong AD carry that has enough damage to make up for it. Take ignite if you against soraka. Some AD champs you can get away with heal/ignite because of strong escapes (trist, corki etc).

As for ashe, I think she is viable but still weak in the laning phase but not horrible. Pick a strong support for her.

Razzcastic

02-06-2012

Do you/Will you play DOTA2 at all?

Snx Phaceroll

02-06-2012

what do you think about this? http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1792353

Schell Shock

02-06-2012

Quote:
Razzcastic:
Do you/Will you play DOTA2 at all?

I have played it and I do not like it. Same with HoN

Schell Shock

02-06-2012

Quote:
Phaceroll11:
what do you think about this? http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1792353

Interesting idea. I like it but unfortunately it is abusable and hard to control the results. You could have friends on the other team that vote for you or something. I DO believe that leaver games should be loss forgiven or reduced elo loss.