Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask a top 100 player anything

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

1v5 np

02-06-2012

How long did it take you

Schell Shock

02-06-2012

Quote:
Moltra:
Who is your least favorite champion to face or see in general, and why?

A good twitch is always a pain. He has quite possibly the highest damage output in the game with some good items and he has stealth. You have to buy oracles and pink wards and it just throws your whole game off.

Scarlet Reaper

02-06-2012

ok, a lot of people here are trolling, but im actually being serious. how do i get better? i normally have fewest deaths on the team, and at least half the time the most kills (in combo with least deaths). how do i counter people feeding (not intentionally). how do i turn those would be losses into wins? thanks!

Schell Shock

02-06-2012

Quote:
Agampodi:
How long did it take you

Nearly 900 games this season alone...=[ I have no life

Schell Shock

02-06-2012

Quote:
Superbone1:
Easiest way to carry a team? Used to be play a jungler, what is it these days? I hear AD bottom (but I fear having a bad support).

EDIT: For reference I do ward, quite frequently, both the enemy jungle and my own.

At higher elo AD carry is definitely the way to go, but lower elo AP mid is because you can control all the lanes with easy ganks and baron/dragon control.

Schell Shock

02-06-2012

Quote:
NocturnalWarrior:
ok, a lot of people here are trolling, but im actually being serious. how do i get better? i normally have fewest deaths on the team, and at least half the time the most kills (in combo with least deaths). how do i counter people feeding (not intentionally). how do i turn those would be losses into wins? thanks!

Get better by improving mechanics such as last hitting and judging possible skirmishes that may happen. Know when to run, when to fight, when to go for objectives and when to farm. All of that comes with experience and watching and playing with people better than you. Also in solo queue leadership skills are necessary.

Riku

02-06-2012

Are women attracted by ELO?

Bestfomert

Recruiter

02-06-2012

What janglers would you recommend to carry low elo games?

Schell Shock

02-06-2012

Quote:
Riku:
Are women attracted by ELO?

Yes. But you must disregard them in order to keep it high.

Scarlet Reaper

02-06-2012

would you be willing to help me out in a game, or a custom?