Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Top Corki player?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

gosp

Recruiter

07-23-2010

BF sword and boots.

Or catalyst and boots if you're having a difficult time farming. Infinity Edge before boots 2. Then you can go for LW, Yoummu, blood thirster, and friends. Defensive boots based on the opposing team comp.

gun fu panda

07-23-2010

Doran's Sword > Catalyst > Boots 1 > Brutalizer > Boots 2 > BF Sword > IE > Ghostblade > BV > Atma's > Sell doran's sword and buy red pots > Bloodthirster/Black Cleaver

Edit: That's just a template, btw. You customize as needed. It gives a good balance of AD/AR/MR/HP/MP/Crit%

Shamanb

07-23-2010

Black cleaver works on machine guns .... do you really need another reason ? Just saying. IE is not bad, just not as good as BC on him. If you can get both, more power to you.

gun fu panda

07-23-2010

Quote:
Shamanb:
Black cleaver works on machine guns .... do you really need another reason ? Just saying. IE is not bad, just not as good as BC on him. If you can get both, more power to you.

No, it doesn't. Stop spreading misinformation. God ****.

SmashGizmo

QA Analyst

07-23-2010

Quote:
DukeOfKnights:
I was wondering who was the top Corki player, I'm pretty clueless about what to build on him. I usually rush a catalyst and boots, and then an IE, but I've read that Trinity Force is good on him, and that I should be using Black Cleaver instead of IE.

So I wanted to know who the top Corki player is, so I can see what kind of build that person uses.

Ever since they nerfed Pantheon, Maknoon plays Corki and I think he's still sitting somewhere in top 100. I dunno what he builds, but I'm sure you could look up his last played and see his build.

Fluffington

Recruiter

07-23-2010

Quote:
SirTamarin:
idk who the top corki is, but i am doing pretty well with him in normal and when i could play ranked, and i think ie should wait. /usually i get phage and bloodthirster and boots, and depending on the game, trinity force or frozen mallet. To lay it out

Boots, 3 health pots
Phage, vampire scepter
bloodthirster
finish boots
trinity force/black cleaver
black cleaver/frozen mallet
IE
Dancer

Works for me.

Boots first? Really?