Support Lee Sin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DRMoFo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2012

SO... just started a ranked match, and we have lee sin support....im about to lose, all i needed was 1 more win for silver =( wish me luck.

Do Not Towerdive

02-05-2012

I broke 1300 by winning a game where we had support brolaf

anything is possible

StompEmlnTheNuts

02-05-2012

Don't ****in care.

Yes I posted. It took me all of 3 seconds of caring to do so.

LordRoland

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2012

Lee sin has good base values. Cross your fingers and get fed in bot lane. Crazy low level burst, roll out some killing power. He does have a shield and a decent soft CC to boot. Gonna try this in a normal later tonight.

Khourey

02-05-2012

Support Lee sin rocks bot lanes, Unless the enemy support is taric lee sin will kill the support just with Q harrass before level 4. Also his shield is actually a lot of damage mitigation.

Bloodkin

02-05-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1779981

I support lee all the time.

Teal

02-05-2012

I run support lee a lot too. He can harrass very well and deny the enemy carry some cs if shielding creeps right. Not to mention if you level his shield up first it's almost like having a Janna in lane with you. Although I prefer to only do it when the person I am with is well coordinated with me/on vent.

DRMoFo

02-05-2012

UPDATE WE LOST! support lee couldn't do **** in team fights, oh and lost bottom, dear kids please stay with the meta.