If you have to KS to get a decent score, you are a terrible player.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Laviune

02-05-2012

They are. Ever tried to stop a twitch or evelyn from capping? A good player will time their stealth so if you run up, they can stealth away. Yes, they ARE amazing escapers and most use Boots of Mobility.

Option Paralysis

02-05-2012

Sorry, correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't Eve's ultimate giver her a large movement speed buff? Sounds pretty mobile to me. BOTH have stealth. Not able to be seen = gradually walk away.

">_>"

Laviune

02-05-2012

There are all exceptions to this scenario, but in most cases... it's detrimental to the team and unfair to TAKE a kill from a teammate. Not helping them kill them. But running up when the enemy is at 100 HP and taking it away from your teammate.

Godmoney

02-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laviune View Post
Have you solo queued or duo queued recently, Godmoney? It happens to me at least, 3/5 games.
yes of course. All I'm saying is I don't think players are intentionally doing this. They just want to kill and see a dieing target.

someone bothered me about KS'ing a singed last night but knowing how many times singed got away from us with 2% health I will be ****ed If I trust someone who is chasing singed to ensure the kill when I'm on Fizz who can just hop over and make sure Singed get's a death timer.

I'm not saying that some KS's are preventable, just that it's not intentional or some plot against other players.

Ascleph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2012

This is a team game, KS stands for kill secured.

Also, KDA and score never mattered

Option Paralysis

02-05-2012

If you sit in a bush and watch your team die the entire game, it's intentional. These are the people we're talking about.

Laviune

02-05-2012

Point taken. But we are talking specifically about those who do this. When it does happen, it's blatantly obvious and happens repeatedly throughout the game which brought it to our notice in the first place.

If Twitch, Shaco or Evelynn just suddenly appear around you to last hit 100 HP, repeatedly throughout the game... I'm pretty **** sure it's completely on purpose. If you read the post from before, Godmoney, you will see that we ruled out teamfighting and those times when it just has to happen, like in your case with Singed.

We're talking about ON PURPOSE. When I'm 1v1ing an opponent and I wiped out their health, my health is full, I obviously don't need your help and you run up and take the kill away from me. THIS is what we are talking about specifically, understand?

Option Paralysis

02-05-2012

Okay, obviously some people missed the point of this thread, so I'll explain a little further in depth. I don't CARE about my personal score. Never have, and I never KS on purpose (rarely EVER happens). I'm talking about the people who don't support their team FOR their personal scores and end up leaving you at a disadvantage O_O.

Laviune

02-05-2012

And yes, it does happen. There are plenty of ******bags that queue just to troll... so there are those who go in game to run around and jungle and KS. Kill steal.

The amount of good player vs. bad players ratio isn't necessarily in the good player favor, don't you think?

Darmival

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houshindesu View Post
Win/loss IS what matters, but when you bring someone down to an inch of their life and you have 95% of yours, and someone just pops in to last hit and run away, they aren't doing anything but helping THEIR personal score. By saying that, you further proved my point. Why follow someone around and KS when you could be capping or backing your team up?
it actually isn't it better in terms of gold to get a kill+assist than just one person getting kill ?

im not advocating killstealing by any means, i just dont get why people get so mad over it