If you have to KS to get a decent score, you are a terrible player.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Option Paralysis

02-05-2012

The past couple of days I've been seeing a LOT of people just follow others around, not help in team fights, then wait for their whole team to die to pick up a couple of quick kills and run away (Evelynn/Twitch/Shaco mainly). I've also seen a lot of people blatantly KS even though someone obviously had them handled. Honestly, if the only way you can better your score is by feeding off of someone else's work, you are terrible. If you're IN the team fight and you flash or stealth out then come back for the kills, okay, but just sitting in a bush watching your team fight? Seriously?

My point is, you'll never get better if you just sit around/KS, so grow a pair and make yourself useful.

Anyone else been having this problem a lot more recently?

Edit - Assuming all downvotes are from the players I'm talking about.

Darmival

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2012

I thought K/D ratio and Personal score didn't matter..

Last I checked the win/loss is what matters.

Laviune

02-05-2012

I see this a lot too. Also in champs that have a natural flash, example, Katarina. They wait nearby and then use their move on the last bit of health and then go jungle again. It's extremely irritating.

Option Paralysis

02-05-2012

Win/loss IS what matters, but when you bring someone down to an inch of their life and you have 95% of yours, and someone just pops in to last hit and run away, they aren't doing anything but helping THEIR personal score. By saying that, you further proved my point. Why follow someone around and KS when you could be capping or backing your team up?

Laviune

02-05-2012

It's people who like to improve their personal score. They hog as many kills as they can get, including yours. (bad personal score hogs just run around in the jungle and die, without guarding anything.) What they don't realize is, that a team with evenly distrubuted kills is better than one person who is super fed. If you kill that one person with focus.... the rest of your team doesn't have the equipment to finish out a teamfight.

Tho76

02-05-2012

^ This is true.
HOWEVER, I do dislike people that kill steal. The thing is though, Shaco/Twitch/Evelynn are assassins, KSing is what they do. I main Talon, and I admit that I KS a lot. But, its my job (and yeah, I do help ing teamfights).

Laviune

02-05-2012

Everyone likes to be at the top of the list as 1st. No doubt about that. But I'd rather see a WIN screen with evenly distributed kills, than a loss with one KSing person with all the kills.

Lifrathsir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2012

You should only be caring about the end game. Irritating or not, if it helps towards the common goal of victory, it is fine in my book. First, second or last, I just want green on my History page.

Laviune

02-05-2012

Accidental KS is different... or if you just happen to get the last hit... We're talking about people who do this deliberately... it's incredibly obvious. And I have seen assassins in teamfights that work together and they are entirely more useful and powerful within the team. Teamwork. Not using your teammates as damage absorbers so you can get an easy kill with full health.

Option Paralysis

02-05-2012

Like I said, as long as you HELP in the team fight, I have no problem with it. I'd rather have one more enemy dead regardless of who got the kill. I understand the role of an assassin. I'm talking about the people who literally sit by and WATCH team fights happen and sit in a bush or stealth and do nothing until it's over to see if they can get a couple of quick kills. That, and if someone OBVIOUSLY has them handled, what is the point of KSing aside from improving personal score?