Solo top champ-lee sin viable?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mrnateguy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2012

I'm about to get 6300 and I'm debating who to buy. Shyvana renekton or lee sin? I heard lee sin got nerfed and he's not used so much anymore. Is he still a good solo top because that's what I enjoy playing the most. I'm mainly looking into him though because of his jungle. I like jungle as well, is he still a decent jangler? thanks

?ghtYagami

02-04-2012

i did it against GP worked well imo

edit: there jungler never ganked and mine ganked 3 times so yeah maybe not :P

Rigglethor

02-04-2012

Lee does do well top, but i feel you lose alot of potential if you're not jungling, same goes for shyvana really. If you're looking for a strictly top oriented champ get renekton, but do mind hes a mediocre jungler escpecially compared to the other two.

Doopy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2012

May I suggest Riven for a solo top role? otherwise shyvana or renekton.

Beljakun

02-04-2012

Lee sin TOTALLY DESTROYS akali top. He also has innate lifesteal/spellvamp and a easy escape.

KiteHellScream

02-04-2012

Lee Sin is pretty good top, but he is much better in the jungle. And don't worry, the only thing the nerfs did was decrease his godly clear speed and make it a decent - but still a little better than the others - clearing speed.

The Banana Stand

02-04-2012

Shyvana is a good pick for solo top, Renekton has an amazing laning phase and Lee sin is still viable and does well. Lee is fun, Shvana is the easiest to learn and Renekton takes a little more skill because of his fury system and bonuses, I'd recommend shyvana for ranked atm.