PROOF: This is why Stark's was so good...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StevoPhilo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-16-2012

It was more of a direct nerf at lifesteal because it provided an aura. I loved Stark's for the fact it stacked with black cleaver. On poppy I'd go cleaver+starks and it was AMAZING and it gave ASPD. I do want it back though.......

/signed

Darkvoltinx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-16-2012

i miss that item so bad.

Zenode

07-16-2012

They remove Starks but keep moonflare spellbalde (or whatever in hell it is) which i've literally seen once EVER

BloodGod22

07-16-2012

Yep, Tony Stark is the best...

TheWhiteMuchacho

07-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Putzfrau View Post
Give up bro. It's not happening. That's the unfortunate fact of the matter.

If you want we can go over the inadequacies of the build in your op... Again :P
I'm the OP, and there are none. You could exchange Mallet for Tri-force for more damage if you're fed, or one of the DPS items for another tanky item if needed, but other than the normal game to game descrepancies, the build is fine. Obviously if you built the same way every game regardless of what happens, or how fed you or your enemy gets, you need to L2P.

In the OP, the build I suggested was an example of how well Stark's used to synergize with other items. Everything Stark's had went amazingly well with tanky DPS if you built in such a way as to further expound upon Stark's strengths. Riot new what they were doing when they took the item out of the game. I swear it was secretly overpowered.

Shadow of Inari

07-21-2012

Bump for more items, not less.

N Rizzle

07-21-2012

so many bads wanting starks back.

TheWhiteMuchacho

07-21-2012

Bump

RagingStormX

07-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWhiteMuchaco View Post
I'm the OP, and there are none. You could exchange Mallet for Tri-force for more damage if you're fed, or one of the DPS items for another tanky item if needed, but other than the normal game to game descrepancies, the build is fine. Obviously if you built the same way every game regardless of what happens, or how fed you or your enemy gets, you need to L2P.

In the OP, the build I suggested was an example of how well Stark's used to synergize with other items. Everything Stark's had went amazingly well with tanky DPS if you built in such a way as to further expound upon Stark's strengths. Riot new what they were doing when they took the item out of the game. I swear it was secretly overpowered.
Miss starks so good on olaf

PrincessDerpy

07-21-2012

Baddy mcbadman can't let go of his bad item.