Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Can't check my Latency

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TangoÐown

02-10-2012

Same issue here

Phairee

02-15-2012

Hi, Although I cant help with your latency spikes. The latency bar showing "Game_Cornerdisplay_Ping" is a localisation fail by riot. Txt file called: "fontconfig_en_US"
Search for it. And fine line (ctrl + f) game_cornerdisplay_latency and change latency to ping. I found 3 txt files with this error in it. Change those and youl have a nice "Ping(ms) = *".

NOTES: Obviously the "fontconfig_en_US" could be anything depending on your localisation. IE: "fontconfig_en_GB"

AdderTude

02-16-2012

For me, this problem started since the Ziggs update. I already dropped a line in the bug forum, since it's technically a visual bug rather than operational. Before the update, it was fine.

Sir Greyfox

02-18-2012

same