Reward Influence with Influence Points

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Footie 117

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-17-2012

this looks like a really good way to make trolls just become boring because half the fun is buying and playing new champs (at least in my opinion) and the people who delt with him would gain extra ip i love this idea RIOT implement it sooooon plzplzplz

B12ad

02-18-2012

I just had an idea similar to this and posted it on the forums but called it a "Praise Player" button. I really like this post and the points you make in it.

Kalafai

02-19-2012

So, when I solo cue as a tank/support and go 3/12... /46 Then not only am I being reported for feeding, I'm getting terrible IP?

seleleth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalafai View Post
So, when I solo cue as a tank/support and go 3/12... /46 Then not only am I being reported for feeding, I'm getting terrible IP?
It's possible they would be offended by your altruistic efforts as a tank/support. But it's more likely they would be weary of listening to your self-pity and negativity.

Kalafai

02-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by seleleth View Post
It's possible they would be offended by your altruistic efforts as a tank/support. But it's more likely they would be weary of listening to your self-pity and negativity.
Wuh?

ratMANN

02-20-2012

Just because this is a big topic i'd like to throw in my 50 cents here (and no, not the singer) i can see this just being so misused by trolls, for example: a solo quer feeds or get stucks with a huge team of trolls that just don't like this solo quer. where is this player's justice?

seleleth

02-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratMANN View Post
Just because this is a big topic i'd like to throw in my 50 cents here (and no, not the singer) i can see this just being so misused by trolls, for example: a solo quer feeds or get stucks with a huge team of trolls that just don't like this solo quer. where is this player's justice?
I can only assume you didn't read the entire thing. I'm sorry that it's lengthy, but if you get a chance please read the "Arranged Teams" section in the first post.

This proposed system only IMPROVES the situation you are referring to. If you feel I am mistaken, please describe the specific scenario you have in mind, and I will gladly show you the calculations.

The Soulmerchant

02-21-2012

Bumping since this needs to be seen, +1 :3

Napp Sleepp

02-27-2012

i really like the raiting your own team idea.

Dennis912

02-28-2012

Brilliant! Its people like you trying to figure out ways to change this game for the good that will keep the positive people playing. I also believe that something has to be done about this, its gotten so bad I find it almost impossible to play a game in any mode without having to suffer others ignorance. I used to play somewhere close to 10 games a day, now I'm so jaded by the LoL community in games that i play maybe 2. After that I try to forget the amazing amount of disrespect I encounter in this game. So bad that at times I find myself treating my own team terribly as well, because well whats the point if literally no one cares.