Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.
1. Dragging super minions to fountain/turtling - decrease the tower attack range, make minions lose aggro as they approach the fountain.
2. Jungle - Normalize the monster locations in the jungle for a fair game every time. Jungling in TT would suddenly be a viable strategy.
3. Tryndamere - Draft pick mode in normals
4. More ranked exposure - Solo queue
5. Itemization - Gradual experimentation; tweak existing items to have unique TT effects to make the game more exciting.
6. I would also suggest a tiny increase to the speed at which players accumulate gold to give it a more consistently fast-paced vibe.
These fixes are all fairly simple to implement and pretty straightforward. So why not give them a shot? If some or all of the changes don't work out, then roll it back and try something else, but I think this is a solid way to address TT's problems.