Announcer Idea

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blankets

10-15-2009

I do not know if this idea has been brought up, but I think the OWNED and hero kill announces should have unique sound from the champion committing the kill.

So if Katarina kills a champion, instead of the same announcer, it would be her voice with maybe her own witty line saying something. This way, it's easier to tell who got a kill.

Make the saying short and sweet in case of quick multiple kills, but it would bring something cool.

Welcome to summoner's rift guy has to go =p, though he sounds like Smite from WoW, it still feels out of place. Maybe have different themes for different maps and have an announcer who matches the theme.

Altaran

10-15-2009

Hah that would be sick, owned in the heroes own voices but im guessing it'll take a lot of work!

Roga

10-16-2009

Yeah there is no need for that. Weclome to summoners... There could be a better way to let you know the game is about to begin!!... Like a dialogue between different characters or something.

Roga

10-16-2009

Also.... it is dumb For him to say "an enemy champion has fallen" ... He needs to tell you if it was an ENEMY champion or a Friendly champion....

I hate having to read the kill message.

Charlie

10-20-2009

It should have a booming voice yell out G-G-GOD LIKE!!

btw the announcer sounds just like the old announcer with a modulation.

What it should do is say in a nice lady voice "One of our champions has died." "Our turret was destroyed."
and if on the purple team in a dark weazly wizard voice the same things.

This way you know for sure who it is talking to. The other team wouldn't hear your losses.