lunar revalry entry (E-mail failed :/ )

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zahkron

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2012

so yeah... I sent my entry in a day b4 the entry period ended and today I got a message saying it didn't go through
so here is my entry... technically I entered it in b4 time was up, just didn't go through.
don't think it cld win anyway but I just wanted to make sure it got entered.

it's sejauni with some festive robes on a lion dance themed boar walking through freljiord with a lantern flail and dorans shield.

Tabnir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2012

Hey, I encountered the same problem and got a response:

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikasaur View Post
Hi there! Our inbox is OVERFLOWING and is slowing down like mad, but it should be in the queue to be delivered just fine. I'm going to brave the storm and then do some double-checking to make sure the emails went through, but it should be good! You can re-send now if you want to be super certain: the official rules say that submission is open until 11:59 pm PST tonight!
Maybe it will go through! At least you can be assured that they won't discard your entry because it arrived late due to email clog.

Zahkron

02-04-2012

well that's nice to know.