[Guide] Jungle Singed.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NostalgicGamer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2012

Everyone may think this is troll- well it is, and it works as good troll not bad troll. Because good troll is good.

Let's start off with runes + Masteries.
Armor Flats
MPen Marks
AP/LVL Glyphs
1Mpen Mark
2 AP Flat Quints

Masteries- 0/21/9, Taking into improved smite, and Buff duration with Spiked armor to deal early-game additional damage to monsters.

Starting item- Cloth Armor + 5 Health pots(Later to be built into Ninja Tabi or sold)

Level 1-4
First off, start at blue- not wolves- as singed lacks the ability to truly kill them fast enough.

Get a leash(Hard is not required, he is very tanky, and has great survivability and early-game damage.)
Smite it at the right time (about 475 HP, personally I smite at about 550- because you will auto+22 poison tick)

Blue Buff -> Wolves -> Wraiths -> Red -> Golems -> Wolves(Or search for gank) -> Base.

Your primary goal is to organize which items you get first.

Jungling singed items of MUST has.

Tier 2 boots -> Hextech Revolver -> Catalyst.

This is your core (Do not build into WotA as it will give away position for ganks and ultimately not be cost worthy(Anymore- and should only be bought mid-late game.)

IF you are fed- Yes, I said a Fed Singed- This is the 2nd Best tank to feed in the game(AP Amumu Rolls early/mid/LATE game(ALL GAME LONGGG YEEEEEEEEAHHHHH)).

Build these items-

Tier 2 boots(Sorcs probably), Hextech Revolver, Needless(Bought only after RoA is COMPLETED), Deathcap, Zhonyas, ROA, Abyssal Scepter.

------

The ganks-

First off always invade a lane from behind- Top lane is nice to gank, but-honestly. Nothing beats a 3v1 OH **** FLASH FLASH FLASH out of a enemy at bottom lane.
It fills our hearts with America F*ck yeahs all day long.

For the ganks you will need to know how to skill- Let's not forget the utility of singed also.

R -> Q -> W -> E, With 1 Point into E at level 2.

Level 4 -> QQWE
Level 6 -> QQQWER
Level 9 -> QQQQQWWER
Level 12 -> QQQQQWWWWERR
Level 16 -> QQQQQWWWWWEEERRR
Level 18 -> DUH. Qx5 Wx5 Ex5 Rx5. (DUH).

Positioning for ganks and throwbacks is what makes a great singed- If you cannot Flip someone backwards.

You don't need to play singed.

I hope this guide was informative and gave people inspiration to Rock the Tanky dps, because I **** on thee.
(Yeah you Irelia, Yeah you Volibear, Yeah you Olaf, Yeah you Nocturne, Yeah you Lee Sin, Yeah all of you other tanky dps- Come at me. Breathe my air.)

-protip for singed.
1 Health pot can and will make you able to gank 3 people at once.
It'll give them that little hope of getting to you.

Then you turn around and flip them and run the other way.

NostalgicGamer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2012

Why would a legit guide get down-voted.

ClamFace

02-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NostalgicGamer View Post
Why would a legit guide get down-voted.
Cos it isn't the norm, so metasheep will downvote into oblivion.

CC Skidder

02-04-2012

Its ok.

Masterwalker

02-04-2012

YEa. I was just wondering why would you get WoTA except it is for teamplay purposes?

TyphoonKing

02-04-2012

oddone does jungle singed all the time

The Tsak

02-04-2012

Dyrus jungle singed is better
And you can start at wolves, mid will toss a spell and you'll have plenty of time to get blue

NostalgicGamer

02-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TyphoonKing View Post
oddone does jungle singed all the time
he does? I thought I was original...

Bet he can't get a PENTA SINGED POISON KEEL DIVING 2 TURRETS.

Pyrocake19

02-04-2012

Im going to try this.

ironsuperman

02-04-2012

What happened when you get counter jungle by a fast one? Do you fight them at your first red?