Auger: The Hextech Brawler

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

revolver weasel

02-03-2012

Auger is a Melee fighter, who capitalizes on his risk/reward skills to either crush is foes with brute strength or force them into submission with well timed combos

Physical Description:

Auger is a tall dark haired man with glasses. He wears a light shirt and vest, with a red tie. encasing both of his arms are 2 massive gauntlets that reach from shoulder to his ankles. Each fists is as big as his whole chest, lining his shoulders are a series of fuel rods which rise and lower depending on the charge.

Skin Ideas

Deep Miner Auger

Auger wears a dirty white tank top under shirt and some torn up jeans. He has a hard hat with a lantern attached to it on his head. the glasses are replaced by a pair of welding goggles The gauntlets look a little different as well, there are drill bits on each knuckle and steam pistons along the arms.

Heavy Metal Auger

Auger is clad in armor, a thick breast plate with a neck guard, and greaves. He has a classic style knights helmet on his head. His arms look closer to a pairs of medieval gauntlets rather than the heavily mechanized ones he has normally. His has several blades lining the shoulder and upper arms which will rise or lower .

Brawling Biker Auger

He replaces his vest with a sleeveless leather jacket and no undershirt. his hair is slicked back, and he's wearing a pair of sunglasses. His pants are riding leathers and he has a pair of cowboy boots on and a chain hanging from his waist. The gauntlets are styled like a motorcycle engine but has sever decals going up the side like tattoos and exhaust pipes coming out from the shoulders and upper arms.

Lore:

Augustus Burr, was once an up and coming researcher in the field of techmaturgy. After years of study and work Augustus was on the verge of a breakthrough what would cement his name in the streets of Zaun, that is until a young professor Stanwick stole his research and his life. During a trip back from a late night research session Augustus was ambushed by Noxian agents, sent by Stanwick. Though possessing a brilliant mind his frame was a weak and easily taken. After his capture he was sent into the deep mines of Noxus to work until the day he dies, the smart bets were within a year.

15 years past and still he worked, his weak frame giving way to heavy arms and broad shoulders. After so long he had accepted that he would never see the light of day again but the deep mines are full of ancient artifacts and sometimes all you need is to get lucky. One day Augustus stumbled on to a cache of ancient technology, most impressive is being a pair of massive mechanized gauntlets. After days of tinkering and work he managed to get them operational. Granting him immense strength and destructive force, he used them to escape his underground prison and return to Zaun.

Upon arrival he discovered that most thought him to be a mad man claiming to be the thin framed genius everyone knew him as. so to demonstrate his abilities, he modified the gauntlets, turning them into a highly destructive weapons and set out prove his genius on the Fields of Justice.

Passive - Crushing fists

Auger basic attacks reduce enemy armor by 2/3/4 per attack maxing at 10/15/20 for 5 seconds.

Q- The Ol' One Two

Cooldown: 15/14/13/12/11/10

Cost: 40/50/60/70/80

Auger dashes forwards a short distance (200), fist at the ready, if he collides with an enemy unit he deals damage (50/75/100/125/150 Physical damage + .4 attack damage) and knocks them back 400/450/500/550/600 units.

If the the enemy unit collides with another, it stops and both units take an additional (50/75/100/125/150 Physical damage + .4 attack damage)

-Hextech Overcharge version

Consumes 2 Overcharges.

Auger's punch launches the first target. If it collides with any enemy unit, it will carry up to 3 others along with it the full distance and deal an additional 100 damage to all and stunning for 1 second.

W- Counter Shield

Cooldown: 30/28/26/24/22/20

Cost: 100/120/140/160/180

Auger channels for 1 second and raises a shield that increases his armor and magic resist by 15/20/25/30/35 + .1 AP for 10 seconds

If Auger is struck by an enemy champions basic attack or ability while channeling the shield overloads, negating half the damage and slowing all enemies around him by 20%/30%/40%/50%/60% for 3 seconds

Consumes 2 Overcharges

Auger gains an additional 10 armor and magic resist.

If the shield overloads it negates all damage to him and deals half the damage to the enemies around him.

E- Fuel Rod Cannon

Cooldown: 5/4.5/4/3.5/3

Cost: 100/120/140/160/180

Auger fires a skill shot nuke from his arm (range 500) which explodes on impact dealing 60/90/120/150/180 + .6 AP magic damage to a small area

Because Auger is using up the fuel rods his hextech gauntlets use to power themselves, each attack reduces his total attack damage by 10% for 7 seconds stacking to a max of 50%

Consumes 1 Overcharge

The fuel rods are super charged and now fly faster and increases the range by 50 percent.

In addition they leave behind a radioactive crater for 3 seconds poisoning enemies who walk through it for 50% of the fuel rods damage

R- Hextech Overcharge

Cooldown: 45/40/35

Cost: 90/110/130

Passive: Every 15 seconds that Hextech Overcharge is off cool down Auger gains a stack of Overcharge with a max of 10.

Active: When auger activates his Overcharge mode, for 10 seconds he deals an additional 3/4/5 damage per Overcharge stack he has on his basic attacks.

-Second Activation: Hextech Overload

Requires at least 5 Stacks of overcharge.

Auger channels for 1.5 seconds and consumes all Overcharge stacks he has.
he deals massive damage to all enemies around him and additional damage for each overcharge stack he consumes over the initial 5.

(200/300/400 + 20/35/50 per overcharge stack + .3 AP)

lemme know what you guys think. I'd love some constructive criticism

revolver weasel

03-01-2012

just gonna give it a little bump

AdmiralJuice

03-01-2012

really like this champ

i suggest you make a weasel that jukes and blats witha revolver ill review that champ when you do it just link it to me on this champ

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...6#post19389106

revolver weasel

03-05-2012

added some skin ideas and please any comments on the skill balancing or stat scaling would be nice

revolver weasel

12-19-2012

I'm sure i'm gonna get abused for this, but come on Riot, Vi's concept and lore line up with mine pretty well. Could I at least get some recognition of the initial concept?

HoridFrenzy

12-19-2012

ya i noticed that 2 maybe you sould send phreak a measage about it

Cramenla

02-09-2013

How do we know that the idea for Auger was made before Vi? I don't want to sound too condescending, but just because you say "I had the idea first" doesn't count for anything.