how to own Xin zhao.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Valor And Quinn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-22-2010

Get a malzahar on your team.
Send him first and let him get focused(make sure your team is like in a bush RIGHT BEHIND him or hell die), once your team is there have him use his ult, Xin = dead.

Not theory crafted.
i did this without even planning it.

Zupekadia

07-22-2010

Cleanse. Next.

Speakes

07-22-2010

^ this. /thread.

Valor And Quinn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-22-2010

never seen a xin with cleanse.

Destabilizator

07-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashkanz1337 View Post
never seen a xin with cleanse.
I never roll one without, if it's not solo queue... Also very few Malhazar's around.

DarkMoogle

07-22-2010

I find trying to reduce Xin's attack speed helps. But then again im playing a Malphite Tank with Ground Slam, Frozen Heart, and an Omen.

Itäpuu

07-22-2010

Use lifestealing and good attack speed. Thats my key to victory.

Or just nuke the **** out of him : D

Matuk

07-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itäpuu View Post
Use lifestealing and good attack speed. Thats my key to victory.

Or just nuke the **** out of him : D
That's what I do with Cho'gath, once I reach late game, unless somebody massively fed him.

Luneder

07-22-2010

Xin is easier to handle then people think, stun him or break his attack combination and he will die really fast.

I play Xin so I have a pretty good idea what works against him

The biggest thing to remember is never ever try to out damage a xin that goes for attack speed and life steal, 70% of the time he will eat through the damage.

my normal setup when I gear is Melady, Phantom dancer, ninja boots, Stark, Executioner, and infinity edge

this gives me 115% attack speed plus 20% from runes and another % from aura
53% life steal

65% critical strike

32% dodge

80 AP

15% movement +2 movement from boots

5% damage increase from tree

since I am not lvl 30 yet i haven't taken full advantage of bonus crit but with infinity, tree, and runes it is possible to get 75% more damage to the 200% bonus of a normal crit.

As you can see it is better to snare or stun xin then try to take him on, I have jumped into a group of 5 that wasted their counters on a tank and killed all 5 before any of them could get our of leap range.

I use the same build with Yi and it can be just as bad but without the slowing.

TaigaStance

Recruiter

07-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkMoogle View Post
I find trying to reduce Xin's attack speed helps. But then again im playing a Malphite Tank with Ground Slam, Frozen Heart, and an Omen.
I do the same, except I have my Gragas in the back ready with his ult and an Ezreal handy with Essence Flux at all times in case something goes wrong.