This jax buff...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Umbillicalcord

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2012

The title kind of says it all. With the new patch that dropped Jax's Cool downs were altered, now if Jax grabs Wriggle's early game he is basically unstoppable. With his Counterstrike early on he is darn near unstoppable.

ITT:
-Thoughts - Tactics - All around rants

Newatdizbrah

02-03-2012

Unless your jungling, you should be getting Sheen first, personally even when i am jungling its my first pick after speed boots, it gives such a larger buff than Wriggles its insane,
Timing is the essence with jax, and imo, hes perfect right now.

kanji3

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2012

I just went Youmuu and Frozen heart on jax, topped it off with a blue pot. Of course I didnt rush these two items, but late game, I was spamming QWE and timing the e and what do you know, penta kill. My e was up so much that I barely took any dmg. If I had bought a bloodthirster that game, you wouldn't have seen my health under 100% for more than a second, except for when i tower dove and then dance under the turret after getting a triple kill.