AD Ranged and AP Ranged Carry Tier List for Solo Queue (Summoner's Rift)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bad Morde Bot

05-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkerbs View Post
***** Updated Feb. 4, 2012 *****

AD Ranged Carry:

1. Graves
2. Sivir
3. Vayne
4. Ashe
5. Caitlyn
6. Corki
7. KogíMaw
8. Tristana
9. Twitch
10. Ezreal
11. Urgot
12. Miss Fortune
13. Twisted Fate

AP Ranged Carry:

1. Morgana
2. Kennen
3. Ryze
4. Cassiopeia
5. Ahri
6. Karthus
7. Vladimir
8. Ziggs
9. Brand
10. LeBlanc
11. Annie
12. Xerath
13. Malzahar
14. Veigar
15. Anivia
16. Zilean
17. Lux
18. Heimerdinger
19. Swain
20. Orianna
21. Viktor

AP Melee Mid Champs Not Included (with approximate rank): Kassadin (1), Fizz (8), Gragas (14)

Comments:
AD:
Sivir has been bumped up, via the comments. I forgot about how OP her spell shield is for her kit. It is really close between her, Graves, and Vayne. Each has the potential to do a ton of damage and win team fights for your team. Iím putting Ashe at #4 ahead of Cait for her pure utility of the ice arrow for initiation, 2v2s, escape, etc. Plus her slow still makes her the best for kiting. Caitlyn is just behind Ashe, and Iíve bumped Corki down to #6, because as one person mentioned, he takes a LOT of skill to play properly and when considering these lists, I want to include as many aspects about a champ as possible (including how difficult they are to play vs. similar champs/dissimilar champs/in general). So ya, heís still OP, but Iíd feel a lot more confident if I saw any of the other 5 aforementioned champs on my teamís roster. I also bumped Tristana up, followed by Twitch, Ezreal, and Urgot.

AP:
Kennen bumped to #2, Ryze to #3. Cass and Ahri, bumped as well, to #3, and #4. Both have solid damage and excel in team fights. Moved LeBlanc ahead of Annie, so that it now goes Brand, LeBlanc, Annie. Also, Xerath was moved up a bit, followed by Malz, Veigar, and Anivia. I think itís really close between Malz and Veigar. They are both really good at disrupting enemy teams.
How can Ziggs be above Annie and LeBlanc? How can Zilean be above Lux?!?!

Tyrant Swain Bot

05-07-2012

This is a horrible list lmao, tf isnt a ad carry hes a assassin for one, and for 2 twitch isnt great

Mr FrogBucket

05-13-2012

First of all: how does kennen 'carry'? he drops harder than your balls will in the coming years.
also why is anivia so far down? she can make a team fight with so much slow and her wall to isolate for an easy kill

i cried when i saw this and showed my family and then they started crying.

ARGorilla

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-13-2012

AD Ranged Carry:

1. Graves
2. Kog'Maw
3. Vayne
4. Ashe
5. Corki
6. Urgot
7. Caitlyn
8. Varus
9. Miss Fortune
10. Ezreal
11. Twitch
12. Sivir

Fixed it.

6-10 is a toss up, depending on team comp any of those could be better picks than the other. I just based it off which kit brings more viability to the current meta.

sixilli

05-13-2012

Lmao kennen #2 the funniest thing I've seen in a while. He falls of so hard late game it's not funny. His damage output gets destroyed.

WhoopsiGoldburg

05-13-2012

urgot and ezreal bottom tier? Viktor dead last for mid?

i disagree