Ap Sejuani?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheAlmightyThor

02-03-2012

So my friend is convinced that ap Sejuani is op, even though he never plays her. Every time I play her, I go tank he calls me a noob because I'm "not building her right." Sure, ap Sejuani is viable in the sense that it works, but its sub-optimal.
Opinions?

Onimus Terlain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2012

Her ratios aren't exactly "strong"

Swicy

02-03-2012

Her numbers are low despite the base damage

QuentinWarden

02-03-2012

Here ya go: http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wik...er's_Wrath

From the look of things, her ratios are pretty poor except on her ult, and her ability cooldowns are a bit long. I don't think anyone is going to get too far rushing deathcap or something on her, but I'd guess that rod of ages and rylais (though redundant) would be nice with some cdr.

There are two problems, though. 1.) She has to be in the thick of things to be the most effective she can be, which will cause problems if she isn't tanky. 2.) She's a pretty decent jungler and a very good ganker, but building ap kind of clashes with traditional jungling builds and I don't see her being too viable in lanes any time soon (maybe bottom as the 'support' but then she wouldn't have the money to build ap).

TheAlmightyThor

02-03-2012

Well put Quentin. Now I just gotta have my friend take a look at this.

Weltall8000

02-03-2012

Even if she could, what would be the point? So many could fulfill the role she's trying to fill, so much better. She'd sacrifice so much survivability and since she has no benefit from defensive steroids in abilities, she's even squishier than building full on tank...which as mentioned, she needs to be in the melee to really do much.

Vikaryous

02-03-2012

Better than AD Sej. I'm ashamed to admit mine eyes have even beheld such a thing >.>

K K0

02-03-2012

Zhonya's Hourglass and Abyssal Scepter would be the only AP items i would consider on her, She needs to be tanky in order to fulfill her role and thats cc the sh*t of of people.

The thumbs down are pathetic btw it makes u look bad.

Espy Psyche

02-03-2012

I build Archangel's, CDR boots and defense on her. It works pretty well when I don't mess up early.

MrMan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2012

Everyone calls you a boob?