Best champs to play dominion with

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

deepbluereason

03-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glorious Bird View Post
Poppy and Akali are both nothing when they get focused.
Rofl what? No champ in this game is better at gibbing an enemy and getting out alive than Poppy. Her ulti, passive and w combined with the tight terrain of CS makes her the ultimate assassin.

Critical Error

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-27-2012

Nobody will agree, probably, but I made it to 2k using mainly Volibear. Eventually his W loses strength, but by then you will likely be pouring out damage via ult (people never assume ult will do that much damage).

inFe eD

03-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Critical Error View Post
Nobody will agree, probably, but I made it to 2k using mainly Volibear. Eventually his W loses strength, but by then you will likely be pouring out damage via ult (people never assume ult will do that much damage).
Okay, perfect example here, you have a hero you love that everyone else calls troll because they never see it used. You absolutely crush with it, but your team will often STILL call you troll, yet you keep at it because god****it, it's a bear that pew pews lightning.

How is that any different from AP Yi? I mean, aside from the pew pew lightning part.

Critical Error

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-27-2012

Nobody ever calls me a troll for playing Voli. You dont need to be a top 10 OP champ or else be labelled a troll, but you need to be useful. AP yi can get results, but they are gimmicky and rely partially on luck (that you will land the last hit, during the ult, and nobody else snags it from you); AP yi's doesnt always have the same results. Other champs, like Voli, have pretty consistent results. With non-troll champs you might still get countered, but you cant just get countered by luck. (If AP yi doesnt get a last hit during ult, what do?)

inFe eD

03-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Critical Error View Post
Nobody ever calls me a troll for playing Voli. You dont need to be a top 10 OP champ or else be labelled a troll, but you need to be useful. AP yi can get results, but they are gimmicky and rely partially on luck (that you will land the last hit, during the ult, and nobody else snags it from you); AP yi's doesnt always have the same results. Other champs, like Voli, have pretty consistent results. With non-troll champs you might still get countered, but you cant just get countered by luck. (If AP yi doesnt get a last hit during ult, what do?)
All AP Yi needs is an ASSIST during his ult, because it cuts Alpha Strike CD by half. If you get a lucky chains of last hits with Alpha, zomg PENTAKILL, but even 2-3 in a fight on their entire team hurts like hell. It worked like that in SR, but I've never done it on Dom - ask Nekrogen.

And nobody calls you a troll for playing Voli because he's considered mediocre, not poor ap yi who's basically considered troll.