Ask the kids who dethroned Morojax anything

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AsianBoi

02-04-2012

swag

Tactileneck

02-04-2012

So much swag

Plz Buff Shaco

02-04-2012

swag

AsianBoi

02-04-2012

swag >.>

Sj408

02-04-2012

sj wins all games SWAG

AsianBoi

02-04-2012

sj is swag

Eryn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sj408 View Post
If we are vsing worse teams then why not que up and vs us so someone can stop us getting #1? If you say you are a good 3v3 player you will vs anyone, doesn't matter who or what elo. We are #1 for a reason because we play against anyone no dodging.

Maybe the top 10 teams don't want to que against us hmm. You are in the top 10 why not que up and try to stop us. As time passes by our elo will rise higher and higher so go que.

SWAG
I feel like such a looser for doing something with my weekend apart from sitting at the computer for 14 hours straight.

Eryn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreedyBuddhist View Post
You are not competition.
You are a no name.
I will never respond beyond this post.
You were bronze last season.
When you beat them you may talk again, anything you're saying right now is something your basing on assumptions. Stop your nonsense, get some logic/facts, this is not religion so you can't talk without facts backing your **** up.

Btw, being rank 1 in special olympics 3v3 for a week is nothing to be proud of, stop talking big when you're a little kid.
I know, won't it be embaressing when a no name bronze and his teammates tear down what all these kids here seem to worship as dieties?

lol, watch what you say. Calling every team other than SJ's retarded isn't very nice or accurate.

Sj408

02-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by E1C View Post
I know, won't it be embaressing when a no name bronze and his teammates tear down what all these kids here seem to worship as dieties?

lol, watch what you say. Calling every team other than SJ's retarded isn't very nice or accurate.
Thats the thing don't put someones name in your mouth, in return we put yours on blast.

Plz Buff Shaco

02-04-2012

preach it honey