Ask the kids who dethroned Morojax anything

12345678 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GreedyBuddhist

02-04-2012

Ok so lets look at this. Dep's team was rank 1 before elo nerf (above 2k)
Farmhands are 36-10, that is a 78% win ratio with a 26 positive total

1300 pro is 28-1 with a 96,4% win ratio with a 27 positive total

Now you tell me wich one of the teams should be rank 1? the one with less wins and lower win ratio or the one with better win ratio and more total wins

Bouth teams played bads and goods, 1300 pro I know played 1700+ elo players several times.

Logic'd
./end thread

AsianBoi

02-04-2012

ok greedy ^_^

AsianBoi

02-04-2012

amen

AsianBoi

02-04-2012

dduuuuuuuuude cmon

AsianBoi

02-04-2012

2 god

Eryn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreedyBuddhist View Post
Ok so lets look at this. Dep's team was rank 1 before elo nerf (above 2k)
Farmhands are 36-10, that is a 78% win ratio with a 26 positive total

1300 pro is 28-1 with a 96,4% win ratio with a 27 positive total

Now you tell me wich one of the teams should be rank 1? the one with less wins and lower win ratio or the one with better win ratio and more total wins

Bouth teams played bads and goods, 1300 pro I know played 1700+ elo players several times.

Logic'd
./end thread
It's all about who you play against.
It must be rough to go 28-1 against 1500's. GJ.
And no, they did not play 1700+ multiple times, as none of the 1700+ teams have any more losses than they did before 1300 pro became #1.

In all seriousness, gj on number one, we have been waiting for competition. We would just like to see you beat some top 10 teams instead of steamrolling noobs for a day on a new team.

Sj408

02-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by E1C View Post
You're getting the same ELO gain for beating worse teams. No team over 1700 has any more losses than they did before you guys were on the ladder.

I was in the game with Zacynthos, and I recall very vividly laughing as he probed Tiberius with is Mace of Spades tyvm. Thank you for the ELO gain. Which at the time was 10.

Keep making excuses, your mockery ends when you end up in Nurse Akali's hospital. See you tomorrow.

And btw, we were 1208 and 5-6 when we started trying. No remaking teams for us like you wussies. Maybe play on a team that was created before the rating nerf?
If we are vsing worse teams then why not que up and vs us so someone can stop us getting #1? If you say you are a good 3v3 player you will vs anyone, doesn't matter who or what elo. We are #1 for a reason because we play against anyone no dodging.

Quote:
And no, they did not play 1700+ multiple times, as none of the 1700+ teams have any more losses than they did before 1300 pro became #1.

In all seriousness, gj on number one, we have been waiting for competition. We would just like to see you beat some top 10 teams instead of steamrolling noobs for a day on a new team.
Maybe the top 10 teams don't want to que against us hmm. You are in the top 10 why not que up and try to stop us. As time passes by our elo will rise higher and higher so go que.

SWAG

AsianBoi

02-04-2012

hi sj

Plz Buff Shaco

02-04-2012

They can't play against top 10 teams because no one queues when they do.. too scared

GreedyBuddhist

02-04-2012

Quote:

You are not competition.
You are a no name.
I will never respond beyond this post.
You were bronze last season.
When you beat them you may talk again, anything you're saying right now is something your basing on assumptions. Stop your nonsense, get some logic/facts, this is not religion so you can't talk without facts backing your **** up.

Btw, being rank 1 in special olympics 3v3 for a week is nothing to be proud of, stop talking big when you're a little kid.

12345678 ... 9