Serious problem here.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Joselises

02-03-2012

Hello people...

Today i come with a bit of a... i dont know... lets call it unpleasant experience related to the game.

Has it ever occurred to the people working at Riot that the IP rewards for winning or lossing games are very low and that there's almost no difference between Win/Lost rewards? i noticed this earlier today. (see Thumbnails)

I mean, last game, we won, i got 87 IP, the game before that, we lost and i got 82 IP, and on top of that, the Sion game, we also lost it and i got 88 IP, 1 more point than my last game, which it was a win. -_-

I am, (like many others), someone that just can't afford to buy Riot Points, so what if i want to buy a 6300 IP champ? lets say i get around 100 IP per game... so 6300/100=63... i have to play 63 games!!!

I don't know if this been posted before, hell i dont even know if this is the right section of the forum to post it, but i though is a problem that need to be fixed somehow.

PS: i know there's a GP game in which i got 295, but that game was my "first win of the day" so it had 150 IP "boost"

mnballa

02-03-2012

bump

Silient

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2012

Its not based on winning or losing. Its kills, deaths, assists, inhib kills, tower kills, nexus kill (The nexus gives you 50 gold if you kill it. Go figure.) Want more ip? Get a buddy to let you kill him a zillion times.

Psyduck21

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2012

It's not just based on a win or loss, it's also how long the match took.

GameZombie

02-03-2012

^^ what he said