Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Ultra rare skin.

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZeroDG

Junior Member

02-03-2012

At Riot your guys should tell us how to get some speciql skin... I play this game like 1 year, but only know how to get Twitch medieval skin 5 min ago.

I mean below those skin you should write some hint.

Sorry my English is BROKEN.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lvl 8 Psyduck

Senior Member

02-03-2012

by this way

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RY2oaQtWDrA&feature=related


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IHybrid

Senior Member

02-03-2012

Another one of those referral scams, are you people done yet?
And skins like the medieval one were for a limited time only, there is no purchasing it unless they release it again to the shop.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kristina

Recruiter

02-03-2012

Quote:
elBOOBOO:
by this way

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RY2oaQtWDrA&feature=related


Bumping for ban.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Luis

Adjudicator

02-03-2012

Quote:
Thtguywif2lambos:
Another one of those referral scams, are you people done yet?
And skins like the medieval one were for a limited time only, there is no purchasing it unless they release it again to the shop.


Nope, Medieval twitch is a reward from referring players. I believe its 350 referrals

Here you go

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/referrals/invite scroll down 350 referral reward


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZeroDG

Junior Member

02-03-2012

Quote:
Luis:
Nope, Medieval twitch is a reward from referring players. I believe its 350 referrals

Here you go

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/referrals/invite scroll down 350 referral reward


That is what i say, man i pass almost like 8 month to find that out :[]


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Luis

Adjudicator

02-03-2012

Use the wiki it is always being updated and is very helpful

http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Champion_skin

That's the direct link to all skins and how they are/were acquired in the past


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZeroDG

Junior Member

02-03-2012

Something like it will take me, another year to get that Twitch Mzdieval skin = ="
Oh MAN!!! "350 Friends on the Refer A Friend Program" what the heck.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Labomba

Senior Member

02-03-2012

Riot occasionally offers skins for promotions. For instance, you can get an Alistar skin for subscribing to their youtube channel, or the Tristana skin for liking them on Facebook.

Riot also creates rare skins for holidays, though after the Snowdown 2011 holiday, Riot no longer guarantees that a limited edition skin will never be re-sold at another time.

Riot has also handed out skins for milestone achievements, such as UFO Corki for winning "game of the year" awards back in 2010.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KaXaSA

Senior Member

02-03-2012

Quote:
ZeroDG:
Something like it will take me, another year to get that Twitch Mzdieval skin = ="
Oh MAN!!! "350 Friends on the Refer A Friend Program" what the heck.


smurfs... smurfs everywhere


12