Weekend Skin Sale: 50% Off Tribal Ryze, Infernal Mordekaiser, and Phantom Karthus

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Quillets

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-22-2010

Seriously no Comic-Con anything QQ

DHNinja

07-22-2010

Own all these champions. Got the other Mordekaiser skin while it was on sale. I look foward to getting this one. Buy 1 get 1 free. Ha!

Velqor

07-22-2010

Can we get Chosen master YI on sale soon please ? I love the jedi skin !

InfamousDman

07-22-2010

wow just bought morde skin 2 days ago

Soccerzubs

07-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloDragoon View Post
I feel like I saw these all recently on sale. Ah well, gives me a reason to pick up the Tribal Ryze.
No way man, I've been saving my 260 IP for Infernal Mord and I've been waiting a long time, I think he's only been on sale one other time and I didn't have Mord then but now I can finally buy it.

n3oXi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-23-2010

w00t I've been praying that a skin for Mord would show up and its actually the one i like the most. FTW!

Tumbles

07-23-2010

Too bad my brother has that Morde skill, I've been waiting for the other . Hoping for a TF skin to be on sale soon :P, may buy both Karthas and that skin this weekend though.

HolySwordsmen

07-23-2010

I'll buy Tribal Ryze, but i don't like his in-game skin... He should have the same colours as the picture.

Illuyankas

07-24-2010

meh already have Infernal Morde

S Apexy

07-24-2010

I might get Phantom Karthus. Quite like that one. I should start playing more Karthus first though... Been a while.