Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Weekend Skin Sale: 50% Off Tribal Ryze, Infernal Mordekaiser, and Phantom Karthus

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Quillets

07-22-2010

Seriously no Comic-Con anything QQ

DHNinja

07-22-2010

Own all these champions. Got the other Mordekaiser skin while it was on sale. I look foward to getting this one. Buy 1 get 1 free. Ha!

Velqor

07-22-2010

Can we get Chosen master YI on sale soon please ? I love the jedi skin !

InfamousDman

07-22-2010

wow just bought morde skin 2 days ago

Soccerzubs

07-23-2010

Quote:
SoloDragoon:
I feel like I saw these all recently on sale. Ah well, gives me a reason to pick up the Tribal Ryze.

No way man, I've been saving my 260 IP for Infernal Mord and I've been waiting a long time, I think he's only been on sale one other time and I didn't have Mord then but now I can finally buy it.

n3oXi

07-23-2010

w00t I've been praying that a skin for Mord would show up and its actually the one i like the most. FTW!

Tumbles

07-23-2010

Too bad my brother has that Morde skill, I've been waiting for the other . Hoping for a TF skin to be on sale soon :P, may buy both Karthas and that skin this weekend though.

HolySwordsmen

07-23-2010

I'll buy Tribal Ryze, but i don't like his in-game skin... He should have the same colours as the picture.

Illuyankas

07-24-2010

meh already have Infernal Morde

S Apexy

07-24-2010

I might get Phantom Karthus. Quite like that one. I should start playing more Karthus first though... Been a while.