Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Morello - Following your rule until I get a response

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LOLOL BYE

02-03-2012

Quote:
Guinsoo:
In X situation, I would like to do Y, but cannot because of Z.

Examples:

When they pick Dr. Mundo, I would like to counter him with anti-healing, but all anti-healing champions are lousy on this map and Executioner's Calling is bad.

When they turtle, I would like to punch my monitor, but cannot because I cannot afford to needlessly waste expensive electronic equipment.

For all the mods - I want the community's feedback on these ideas, and them to be discussed, Please do not move this to the TT section, just so it can be forgotten.
Even if you don't play Twisted Treeline for whatever reason, please show your support, we just want to have our own fun games too. We have nothing against SR.

This is what you posted in the Twisted Treeline section, but Reds have refused to comment on anything we propose ever since.
I am not going to stop bumping this thread until I am answered and here's some feedback from me, and the rest of the community.

In a Game Creation Situation (X), I would like to select Draft Mode (Y), but cannot because Riot for some reason added it to other modes but not Twisted Treeline (Z).

In a Ranked Scenario (X), I would like to be able to Solo Queue (Y), but cannot because Riot for some reason won't give us a solo queue. (Z).

During my Jungle Phase(X), I would like to receive the same health buffs minions give on SR (Y), but cannot because Riot continues to ignore Twisted Treeline (Z).

During my Jungle Phase(X), I would like Minions to spawn CONSISTENTLY AND FAIRLY for both sides to start(Y), but cannot because Riot still ignore Twisted Treeline(Z).

4 Changes, That's all I ask, and the Twisted Treeline can flourish once again, It's a fun map, and with 6 bans, Ranked is actually a blast, and Draft mode could be too, Sure it's different then SR, both have their pros and cons.
But it is not hard, you can do it in 1 patch, Changing a few NPC ID's for the Jungle, Changing the RNG Spawn to something more consistent, and even if you can't give us a Solo Queue due to server load, there is no reason why a Draft Mode for normals can't be implemented.

Thanks,

A Twisted Treeline Player.

-----

gonna add some Red Bait; If you see it and are in the office, please ask Morello to look at this

IronStylus and Leona
Nyandalee and Nidalee
ricklessabandon and Alice in Wonderland

Dance master phreak and tons of damage.

We got a response!!

Quote:
Morello:
Hey there - sorry to not talk much about TT - I have a pretty poor understanding of TT right now.

HOWEVER (!)

A lot of dudes here do understand this deeply and have had some interesting conversations about what to do. I can't and won't go into details here, but TT is not forgotten (nor is Dominion), we just want something more real to show you all before we talk about it.

So I have one more question for you Morello -

Quote:
Morello:
I really don't know the answer to this.

And changes on maps are rarely "easy," unfortunately.

But as I stated, Simply changing the NPC ID's for the Goloms and Wraiths so they have some sort of health buff would make jungling so much more real on TT because after all the jungle changes, TT has been butchered beyond belief but with a little HP buff from some monsters, it's more alive again.

And Activating Draft Mode was done for SR and Dominion in a matter of days, why can TT not get the same treatment, even just trying it to see if the Player Ratio Increases, or anything, and if you still are unhappy with it, then you can shelf it for longer, buut it has been years and we need a little bit of hope here =\

ANOTHER REPLY!

Quote:
Morello:
This could be doable. I'll ask the people who work more closely on this!

Progress; It is on it's way. Thanks all for the support

LOLOL BYE

02-03-2012

And the bumping begins.

IBringNex

02-03-2012

whats twisted treeline?

LOLOL BYE

02-03-2012

Why do you have to be so arrogant just because you don't play the map? Can't you just show some support for people who play the game too?

Revive Is OP

02-03-2012

Agree with Draft Mode.

Arkadiann

02-03-2012

Meant to Upvote OP They need a little TLC.

SeriousSusan

02-03-2012

Why does Riot ignore it so much? It's just a few OP champs which draft mode fixes.

LOLOL BYE

02-03-2012

Going to bed, will bump this in the morning.

iainB85

02-03-2012

What are the current queue times on twisted tree line? At different levels?

While adding draft mode to twisted tree line seems like a no lose situation, I am sure Riot has concerns with splitting up the queues of an already smaller portion of players into more than one, making queue times get ridiculous.

If the queue times aren't bad at lvl 30, but are longer else where, maybe make the draft mode for TT level 30 only? Actually, I don't know if this is already true... they added normal draft mode way after I hit level 30

Generalnerd

02-03-2012

Bump. I don't like playing TT due to the balance issues, but with normal drafts it could be really fun.