Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Guinsoo's Rageblade?

Buffed(more stacks, less cost or more per stack etc.) 46 33.09%
Reworked(to suit a wider range of champs) 33 23.74%
Keep it. 60 43.17%
Voters 139 .

The Guinsoo's Rageblade Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ekolid

02-03-2012

Rageblade, now where is this underrated piece o work sitting at in this meta? I rarely see it used in higher elo. still it's my favorite item.

Yeah we know its good on jax, but what other champs you had fun/success with rageblade?

Recently I've built it on Mundo, just love to deceive enemies when I'm low on hp combined with LS and a super E, your W hurts more, while your ult helps you hold your ground. also he can spam all his abilities anytime to get 8 stacks. you can easily solo drag or even backdoor turrets.

and while being tanky is important before investing on rageblade, I found that champs like hybrid Kog, Trist or Teemo can also sit back safe and build 8 stacks fast and hurt if not stopped. On the other hand while its a "recommended item" for Eve, it's not actually a good idea, cause shes all about her first few seconds out of stealth's burst, she would be probably dead by the time shes 8 stacks, unless shes really fed.

I'd personally be happy if they buffed rageblade to 10 or 12 max stacks even if they increase its cost a little. it has a neat fun concept so why not get more fun out of it?

Another thing that I think would be amazing to watch is a nonlinear increase with stacks, say at first stack AS is increased by only +2% per stack and at max stacks +6% per stack, same with AP, in contrast with the constant 4% AS and 6 AP per stack. This adds more to the deceive tactic along with LS and SV, and it's freaking amazing when are in the process to a scary RAGING madman!

So what do you think, should Rageblade be buffed, kept the same, or reworked to support a wider range of use? I think it's time that hybrids rise more, personally I'm tired of this meta... building RoA and cap. IE and PD.

IMLOwl

02-03-2012

Why would you want progessive AP on Mundo? So much wasted money in that item on him.

Yaladilae

02-03-2012

Kayle

/discuss

Officer Scoots

02-03-2012

Udyr

Purona

02-03-2012

jax

Aametherar

02-03-2012

I left it on my old nidalee build when they destroyed her ability to play AP competitively.

meaturama

02-03-2012

Rageblade OP

Ekolid

02-03-2012

Quote:
IMLOwl:
Why would you want progessive AP on Mundo? So much wasted money in that item on him.

I know it's not optimal, but Mundo has .2 AP ratio on W, and W is now used as the main dmg for jungling, SV is not a bad idea on jungle mundo, but with rageblade you can sit with full stacks between 2+ enemies and SV from it, and if you got cced and focused its only better, for your team.

IMLOwl

02-03-2012

Quote:
Ekolid:
I know it's not optimal, but Mundo has .2 AP ratio on W, and W is now used as the main dmg for jungling, and SV is not a bad idea on jungle mundo, but with rageblade you can sit with full stacks between 2+ enemies and SV from it, and if you got cced and focused its only better, for your team.

As much as it pains me to say it, if you want passive damage on W, Sunfire Cape is MUCH more cost efficient than Guinsoo's on him. Which tells you how bad Rageblade is on him, because Sunfire is one of the most inefficient items in the game.

Saybertooth

02-03-2012

AP/AS Volibear

Thunder Claws dat team.

Erry day.