Clan All or Nothing

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ihatehumans

Adjudicator

10-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reginald View Post
Requirements:

Must have Ventrilo and a mic.

You're free to tryout when reaching 100 games in preseason.

Your ratio must be atleast 2 to 1. (preseason)

For example: 67 wins : 33 lost

We will only be recruiting serious players that strive to be the best.
100 games, WTH! After about 20 wins, I mean games, games or wins same thing, I can expect 20 minute queue times This is gonna take me AT LEAST 2 weeks maybe a month

Spades68

10-18-2009

Hey Reg, I'm a serious player looking for a serious clan.

As far as the wins go "preseason"? What do you mean by this?

It being statistically possible to grab over 100 games yes, but with minimal time spent with randoms I still don't think I'll pull a 2-1 ratio.

Leading a pug to victory isn't easy and it depends on the players.

Non the less I'll attempt to complete this standard in hopes that it will actually mean something come time to try out.

In-game name: Spades68

I'll be online, best get crackin.

Infensus

10-18-2009

Maybe I am just a pesimist, but how are you supposed to achieve a consistent 2:1 win ratio in a matching system that seeks to give you a 50/50 chance to win?

Man Dinh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

The Council

10-18-2009

Ya, its very hard to maintain a 2:1 ratio thats why we are seeking players that can maintain that because it shows that they are exceptional. Pre-reset, my ratio was 4:1. Now its undefined

Darklord

Adjudicator

10-18-2009

it's hard to maintain a 2:1 ratio? I do that solo queuing when trying out random builds half the time. People with premades should be able to stay 3-5:1 easily.

Man Dinh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

The Council

10-18-2009

ya... my first 40 games i went 39-1. With just a 2 man queue when I first started playing.

Darklord

Adjudicator

10-18-2009

ya, I remember seeing your record when it was like that, playing with you/reginald/adonis/cheesy in those practice games were some of the last games I played before my PC died.

Reginald

10-18-2009

The purpose of the 2 to 1 ratio is to test the ability of the players. The main purpose is to motivate players into winning and begin playing with others. During tryouts i expect players to communicate well and follow up with each other. Usually Solo queuers lack map awareness and team communication.

I am looking for players with potential that are humble. However i do expect them to understand the general aspects of competitive play.

Spades68

10-18-2009

I'll be adding everyone who has applied to try out, if you recieve a friends request from "Spades68" I'm looking to play some serious games.

Reginald

10-18-2009

my summoner name is ReginaId