Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

PVP.net Patcher Kernel has stopped working

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fissicks

02-02-2012

I have reinstalled League of Legends twice now. I have done a full system restore and my LoL still isn't working. It doesn't even send me to the login screen. After clicking the "Play" button, it just sits there unresponsive for a long time. I checked for solutions and everytime it says PVP.net Patcher Kernel has stopped working.. help a bro out and assist me?

Also, I have sent a report to Riot but so far no answer. I also clicked the "Repair" button and nothing seems to work.

Can someone please answer/bump? It's really annoying, especiallly since I'm about to hit level 30.

zilong23

02-16-2012

i am having the same problem. I cant open the game now.
Anyone know how to fix this?

Hypozarbon

02-16-2012

I having same problem, i've tried all the stuff OP said too

elixir66

02-16-2012

me too

elixir66

02-16-2012

ive also tried uninstalling LoL completly and redownloading/installing it which also did not work

rangaurd

02-16-2012

bump help us out! i finaly got the patcher to work, not its dling at 1 kbps? grrrr

elixir66

02-16-2012

how did you finally get the patcher to work

elixir66

02-17-2012

this thread http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1623688 their solution works for me and i had the same issue (LoL is currently patching i'll edit this post if it still doesnt play)