PVP.net Patcher Kernel has stopped working

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fissicks

02-02-2012

I have reinstalled League of Legends twice now. I have done a full system restore and my LoL still isn't working. It doesn't even send me to the login screen. After clicking the "Play" button, it just sits there unresponsive for a long time. I checked for solutions and everytime it says PVP.net Patcher Kernel has stopped working.. help a bro out and assist me?

Also, I have sent a report to Riot but so far no answer. I also clicked the "Repair" button and nothing seems to work.

Can someone please answer/bump? It's really annoying, especiallly since I'm about to hit level 30.

zilong23

02-16-2012

i am having the same problem. I cant open the game now.
Anyone know how to fix this?

Hypozarbon

02-16-2012

I having same problem, i've tried all the stuff OP said too

elixir66

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2012

me too

elixir66

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2012

ive also tried uninstalling LoL completly and redownloading/installing it which also did not work

rangaurd

02-16-2012

bump help us out! i finaly got the patcher to work, not its dling at 1 kbps? grrrr

elixir66

02-16-2012

how did you finally get the patcher to work

elixir66

02-17-2012

this thread http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1623688 their solution works for me and i had the same issue (LoL is currently patching i'll edit this post if it still doesnt play)