$20 for a skin and you can't afford your own support team?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mankoto

02-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rirakkuma View Post
They have a support team. They review cases and hand out permanent bans.

Please read the FAQ.
I know this. It still doesn't justify players getting temporarily banned because of the faulty tribunal. Especially in a community such as this where the majority of the players are young, and trolling is rampant. Even if the community isn't bad, I still don't think players have the right to determine the fate of other players accounts.

I disagree on not gaining rights for paying for the game Dr Random. Sure you can download the client, log on and play some normal games without paying, but in order to really successfully play the game you will eventually have to pay. The ip costs for rune pages and champions make it impossible to viably play ranked without paying. It would take years of playing to amass enough ip to buy everything needed in order to play ranked how it is meant to be played. Regardless people do pay to the play the game. Riot has over 400 employees so obviously they are making a substantial sum to pay said employees. If the game was entirely "free", then I could understand having the players review report cases.

Even then I don't know if it would be right. Take Runescape for example. When Runescape was entirely free and membership didn't exist Jagex still handled all the report cases. It took extremely long for cases to be reviewed, but at least they were reviewed honestly. Frankly I would rather it take a long time for a ban to be issued in LoL than for one to be issued unjustly. Runescape then adopted membership, Jagex made some money, and cases started getting handled in a timely manner. Even when they implemented player mods those mods had no say in whether a player was temporarily or permanently banned, the mods reports just got prioritized over other players.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr rAndOm View Post
That's their gj, but you still can't claim they are good just for they ever helped you.

The same situation happened a lot. RIOT did well for that ip refound thing since beta.

But it almost counts nothing .... frankly speaking. All paid games I played had refunding system. It's not a big deal if things can easily solve by spending 20-30 dollars.

It's ur fault to purchase the wrong champions on a wrong time.

If RIOT didn't help you, that's nothing. ( it's not due to bugs in game anyway) If they ever helped to refund ur ip, that's great job. But you do need to know that's also an extra help. As customer services, you need to do ur basic work well first.

A player got banned. He asked a reason. All the customer services can answer is: you got reported and i see ur offend words there for whatever reasons. It doesn't matter what the truth is. It matters when u got reported and when u said bad words. Reports mean other players don't like you. We dont save any replay. No need for more sufficient reasons. According to the summoner's code, you deserve the ban.

=___= Man.. this is the first game i see customers give that kind of explanations. When I play WoW the customer service always ask about reasons. ( things are more obv there anyway. it's much easier to find out if u are trolling or not. and u always have a chance to argue.)

LoL is a free game anyawy. Therefore, they have reasons to provide bad services.

It sux. :/ customer service did gj somewhere, but it didn't do well on some most important aspects.
Ima start off saying your grammar and spelling suck. I could hardly understand what you typed kid.

Dr rAndOm

02-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiister View Post
Ima start off saying your grammar and spelling suck. I could hardly understand what you typed kid.
Yes, my grammar sux and it's a truth.

However, this truth won't prove anything. :/

Good conclusions there. That indeed proved what i said was wrong and I was a kid.

I can speak English properly, but I am sorry you are not my boss. Nobody deserves nothing.

MrRufferto

02-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiister View Post
It's obvious English is not Dr Random's first language.

Tell me, KID, how many languages do you speak/write, because from your posts, I'd say 0 (given you are terrible at English and I am assuming it's your primary).

Absolut Aewlz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2012

He said an interesting thing.