why the hell doesn't Twisted Treeline have Draft?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LOLOL BYE

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2012

I don't care if you don't think it's a good map, I play it and a bunch of people I know play it. Why is Riot so Mapist (YES THAT MEANS LIKE RACIST) Against it??

6 Bans is all you need to make 3v3 balanced and fun and you won't even give us that.

It's a god **** conspiracy, so in the words of the Garen the Great. FOR GREAT JUSTICE

... and give us Twisted Treeline Draft.

JustPure

02-02-2012

Lol someone who cares about TT

Lucchinii

02-02-2012

What's Twisted Treeline?

Geomexis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2012

I really don't know why Riot decided to have TT be the only map without normal draft...when it's the one thing TT players have been asking for above all else.

zrayk

02-02-2012

I dont play TT but it still needs this.

LOLOL BYE

02-02-2012

thank you

Quantum Paradigm

02-02-2012

Riot cares more bout the general audience (where the money is).

Shadow Dragon

02-05-2012

TT draft would incorporate some balance into the TT map. Not the only thing it needs but it would certainly be a place to start. Given how quickly they introduced it to Dominion it shouldn't really be that hard an option to put in.

Kat Katastrophe

02-05-2012

+1
Rammus: OK!