Reselling your runes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Asazen

02-02-2012

I'm sure other people have thought of this as well but I think it would be really nice if Riot would allow us to resell our runes we had already purchased for half, to three-fourths of the amount payed for them. I hate having a rune page that I do not use anymore with nothing to do with them except to put them in the rune combiner, which 95% of the time, is something useless.

Anyone else care to comment?

RB teh Support

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2012

I would like to get back 75% of what they are worth. Or possibly sell them to friends for half the IP they are worth.

skittléZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2012

I agree + with 'Jue Begal'. We should be able to refund runes we dont use, but as Begal said, for only 75% of the runes' original value, or even 60%, but no lower than that.

By selling for less than its original value, it keeps all the summoners working/playing hard ingame to get more IP, as opposed to selling a rune for full value then simply buying another of equal value.

Deathremar

02-02-2012

excellent suggestion!

SageNightmare

02-03-2012

Bump

Corwin Amberlash

02-04-2012

Bump,

I just bought a tier 1 rune so i could combine it with my other 4 just to get rid of useless runes in my inventory.

texasone1

02-04-2012

Honestly I like the idea but they would have to reduce them even further because many people would abuse the ability to buy and sell runes for 75% of their face value! And would that mean that if someone else sold that same rune to someone else would they also have a reduce rate and so on? Taking into context that many players have played this game long enough to have every item possible and have so much ip built up that they could buy these runes for a friend who hasn't earned them! Thus giving them the opportunity to use their unuseable ip! Though it is a very nice idea indeed because I have purchased some runes that I do not wish to see every time that I make a change to a rune page! Except to remind myself that I was noobish at one time thinking that buying runes before level 20 was a good idea! lol

Felipe Lek

02-04-2012

just sell to the game back not sell to another person