All 3 Summoner's Rift Seasons?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

eMoeGee

02-02-2012

This is something that has been bugging me for a while. Why is it that Riot took out the Winter and Autumn maps for SR? Not that it changes game play directly, but it is always nice to have a random change of scenery every few matches. Why can't you (Riot) keep all 3 seasons in the rotation for SR; Winter, Summer and Autumn? Also one thing that also bugs me is that the Autumn map had the same music as Twisted Treeline. It should have a unique song as well that still fits the vibe of SR but with "Autumn flair", I know developing all this is time consuming and takes a while to come up with a good idea, but you should do it. I complain about Riot, but I have been playing the game basically since it came out, and I cannot stop playing it. I love League <3 and that is why I am throwing this idea out there, hopefully Riot sees this and takes what I have to say into consideration. If any fellow Summoners agree please back me up here. We the people of the Fields of Justice MUST BE HEARD!

blubberking

02-03-2012

So they can give it back at a moment of later turmoil to appease us, without having to waste efforts on developing content that could otherwise be directed towards new skins.

Neoman321

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2012

Also it took up a lot of unnecessary space. The maps were a pretty bug file size.

Albino Rhino

02-03-2012

I hated the winter map -.-' I always had less FPS on it than the normal map. Not like, 3-5 less, im talking, dropping from 40-60 to 20 or less.