Ezreal Early Game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Asazen

02-02-2012

I play Ezreal a lot not only because he is fun to play with every move of his being a skillshot, but I find his extremely OP early game. If you have AD and armor penetration runes I have found that with mystic shot and just basic auto attacks i can 4 hit squishy range carries, and its not a lot different with tanky champions. I am able to get first blood 75% of the time in games because of this. Anyone else agree with me?

Uphoric

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-02-2012

Ez is op early. But that is completely fine. His strong early makes up for his lack luster end game. Thats why Ez needs to snow ball and dominate the game.

The Letter CtrlZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2012

He's like graves. Great in lane, but lacks the range and damage (and, for Ezreal, farming) to be as much of a threat late game.

Kize

02-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7rmb7 View Post
He's like graves. Great in lane, but lacks the range and damage (and, for Ezreal, farming) to be as much of a threat late game.
Since when did Graves have little damage?

Kr0ze

02-03-2012

Good damage and poke but no disable or aoe. skillshots missed in an early battle means u prolly will lose the.fight. he's good for people who enjoy the challenge. Also if you have good positioning in team fights your damage can be insane with lots of armorpen, but if they.dive.into you your pretty screwed.