Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Best Carry In The Game?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Malak al Maut

07-24-2010

Kayle

Daleton

Recruiter

07-24-2010

As a ranged Carry I would say Corki or Ezreal, they can just dish out a lot of damage in such a sort time and are loads of fun to play 8D.

Though for a melee carry, Garren works well because he is so tough, or you could go with a skilled ganker Warwick. All depends on the player skill though.

Fyre Nation

07-24-2010

Kayle or.....
Yi.

bawchicawawa

07-24-2010

I really like tristana, late game with a nothing but AD build i can blow up turrets in like 3 seconds aswell as champions.

Fiddle

07-24-2010

Tyrn, no need to get survivability items, and six seconds of constant crits to the face hurts EVERYTHING

Tieryal

07-24-2010

I wish this conversation could be had with the absence of the "It depends on the team" bull**** and who can supposedly carry with x items in long late games.

It should be based on :
-the characters abilities
-stats
-worth to the team
-the ability to push lanes and towers
-within a decent time limit such as <30-40 minutes.

PMxLightsOut

07-24-2010

tank udyr is best carry because he can still put out a sht load of damage, and people think hes squishy so they focus you and your health barly dropps then they go oh sht and by that time they all at half health then you laugh and kill and laugh and kill and laugh and kill and laugh and kill.

Camopon

07-24-2010

I'm pretty sure a properly built Udyr is a better carry than whatever abomination you're dreaming of.

Yellow Jester

07-24-2010

In terms of raw damage output it's hard to beat tryndamere, unles you are an extraordinarily fed Master Yi.

Sisaroth

07-25-2010

kayle and xin