Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Best Carry In The Game?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kingokowz

07-24-2010

master yi definitely, but you need a good team and not be the first to jump in

Venom

Recruiter

07-24-2010

It depends on many things, IMO shaco is the best one if played AD.

Wraeith

07-24-2010

If you plan on playing with a reliable team Twitch would probably be a good choice. But if not, don't pick him. There a plenty of carries who can dominate without good teammates saving their ass, Twitch requires effective team work after the ganking phase ends, but if done right he is probably the most devastating carry of all, atleast in my opinion.

SingleCell

Recruiter

07-24-2010

Personally I say Aura Sivir. She can push towers and when you stack auras you elevate your team. I solo Q a lot and I find that she is the most reliable champ in winning games with unreliable teams.

Only problem is, "Oh God Sivir is terrible someone please Q dodge..." I hate hearing that whenever I try and play her, I'm good at Sivir ****it...

Sig1

07-24-2010

Attack speed karthus for sure.

Illuyankas

07-24-2010

Xin...

Azghyn Nite

Recruiter

07-24-2010

Quote:
Ichibu:
Tryndamere.

Lategame, everything else sucks for him

Dwight K Shrute

07-24-2010

annivia
stun, aoe slow, ridiculous range and burst

1337 h4xX pwn3r

07-24-2010

I think since there is ability power to increase spell dmg as well as atk dmg to increase, well attacks, nearly all champions in the game has the ability to carry a team and the lines between the hero rolls are much thinner in this game then in say HoN or DotA. And that is both a good thing seeing as all players can be of importance in a game but at the same time it takes away a bit of the strategy play you see in HoN and DotA, like having a baby-sitter hero (sometimes even two) going in the same lane as a hard carry to allow him to get a decent farm since the other heroes doesn't need money as badly. But in LoL everybody is in need of the farm and everybody is very item dependant. The only clear hero rolls i can see in LoL is support and disabler, other than that everyone can carry (to different extent of course) and most heroes can even tank if they want to.
Don't get me wrong I'm not a HoN/DotA fanboy and I like all three games for their differences but I can see my self getting alot of minuses on this post :P

Jellie Beans

07-24-2010

anyone can carry it depends on your skills with that champion not everyone is good with shaco or maybe aniva but there still really good champs.