New map idea (3way)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reathien

02-02-2012

Step one: Remove /all
Step two: ???????
step three: profit

Dark Ajax

02-02-2012

I whole-heartedly approve of this as a variant fun style of LoL. It has a few problems [I can relate from the good ol days of playing red alert 3 in a 1v1v1 format] sure, but I don't think that should detract people from playing it. It doesn't necessarily have to be played seriously aka summoner's rift but boy would it be fun to have a 15 team battlefield. Some of the pros [that have me salivating]
- someone gets fed doesn't necessarily mean, it's the end of the game
- there will have to be a whole lot of thought into attacking [what if you push and the other team pushes into your base]
- roles/positioning will become sooo important
- so will warding unless you want to be ganked every six seconds [boy, people learning to ward alone would be enough to have this format]
- the politics of the whole thing, i.e. if one guy is a public ass to a particular team, oh boy.

+100

Let's get a red response on this.

Chess435

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2012

1. Watch big team fight in middle.
2. Deca-Kill!
3. ?????????
4. Profit!

(3 is obviously "win the game" in this case ;-) )

Kirielis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2012

I would like to see this.

killerbunny56

02-03-2012

I want to know what a red thinks. I know it would be a lot of work, but i would be all for seeing this getting worked on and see less champs coming out for now. There are so many and they are great, but lets see this happen!

monstuman443

02-03-2012

Op, i love this idea. +1.