Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Greater Seal of Clarity Vs. Greater Seal of Replenishment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mailorder II

Master Recruiter

07-22-2010

Tier 3 - 205 IP:

Greater Seal of Clarity: +0.1 mana regen / 5 sec. per level (+1.8 at champion level 18)
Greater Seal of Replenishment: +0.41 mana regen / 5 sec.

I'm trying to understand which I should get. Clarity means I'll be getting +0.41 mana regen every 5 seconds when I'm level 4. Once I'm past level 4, Clarity surpasses the MP regen amount of Replenishment. So why would anyone buy the latter? For a stronger early game? For 3v3? I'm wondering if I'm missing something here.

looney

07-22-2010

You should get the Clarity.
You are right, after level 4 this one is better, there is almost no point getting the flat (Replenishment) rune.

Replenishment is just not worth it considering it will be more useful only the first 5-10 minutes of the game.

SunOfABeach

07-22-2010

Its the same for flat hp

Its as good on level 5

But flat hp quints are better until 12...