Alistar builds

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SolluxAradia

02-02-2012

I prefer to go 0/23/7 with Alistar, so that's why the gp10 quints are up there. Defensive runes with Defensive masteries to keep me alive longer.

Additionally, you could go search my username on LoL and see what I put into for Alistar mastery page.

XTreeX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2012

if you want to play alistar then learning his deadly combo is necessary. it is quite difficult to pull of especially if you are nervous or have lag. the head but pulverise combo is like a miniature malphite ultimate on a 11 second cooldown. to perform it you must get them INSDE of the headbut range circle. INSIDe is key because if they are touching the rim then you will probably have to walk to them which screws up your timing. after they are INSIDE the ring then click and then instantly mash pulverise. if you did it right then alistar should headbut towards them and when he gets there will pulverise them without knocking them away. this is an essential manouver because it allows you to close gaps and apply heavy damage if playing AP. IF you did it too late then you will head butt them away then pulverise on the spot. if too early you will pulversie without the headbut. (rage at the ground)

hope i helped

Wardport

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2012

Good info im using him as support with move speed quints, although that combo is good to know i will probably only use it late game since im focusing on the support tank aspect. Pulverize, move behind them and knock him into either my tower or a cc lane partner for stun/ownage. Very fun champ once you figure him out : )