New Udyr build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ileumn

02-01-2012

so for a udyr that is not so much the tank of the team but a damage dealer.

Ninja Tabi
wit's end
ionic spark
frozen mallet for tankeness and super slow
malady or phantom dancer if fed
starks or bloodthirster if fed

any thoughts or complaints?

SavageWolves

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2012

Starks doesnt exist anymore, btw

Sarindanas

02-01-2012

SOTD doesn't exist anymore, starks is the AS/lifesteal aura item, it definitely is still there.

UknowsI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2012

I feel like a Trinity Force would be better in every day than Phantom Dancers. Wit's end is of course an excellent item for Udyr. But Udyr can be in a lot of trouble without tenacity. You also have very little armour in your build. It could work though, Udyr doesn't always need that much armour as long as you use runes and masteries.

Megolantix

02-02-2012

I would build more tanky. Get randiuns instead of frozen mallet and then get merc treads so your MR is the same as armor

18X Jake

02-02-2012

When I go DPS udyr I typically will go merc treads, maladay, triforce, blood thirster, then whatever else, no particular order

Ileumn

02-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megolantix View Post
I would build more tanky. Get randiuns instead of frozen mallet and then get merc treads so your MR is the same as armor
I said not so much tanky more of a damage dealer. Between phoenix stance and ionic spark he does a lot of AoE damage just from focusing one champ, and the higher his attack speed the more AoE he can dish out.

WickedArts

02-03-2012

Starks was remade and renamed in this last patch Starks does no longer exsist

Tyrang

02-03-2012

If you want more dmg, then go for Tiger Udyr, and build a legit bruiser dps. You can itemize properly that way (the basic atmog, AD stuff).

If you are going phoenix, there is a cap on how much AS you can stack. I think wit end and ionic spark with runes pretty much put you near max (2.0), there is no point in stacking more AS. Build something that will indirectly give you more dmg while being tankier, like Raduin or FON (slow them and makes you run faster). Or Sunfire for the extra aoe.

Ileumn

02-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrang View Post
If you want more dmg, then go for Tiger Udyr, and build a legit bruiser dps. You can itemize properly that way (the basic atmog, AD stuff).

If you are going phoenix, there is a cap on how much AS you can stack. I think wit end and ionic spark with runes pretty much put you near max (2.0), there is no point in stacking more AS. Build something that will indirectly give you more dmg while being tankier, like Raduin or FON (slow them and makes you run faster). Or Sunfire for the extra aoe.
the cap is at 2.5 for atttack speed. and i use raduin on udyr when I build tanky but im just trying something different. I think stacking attack speed is better for pheonix because of its third attack bonus damage proc where as tiger is limited to once every 6 seconds. i was thinking starks or what ever its called because it gives life steal, health and a little bit more attack speed. I am focusing on the attack speed because then the ionic spark and pheonix bonus come up more often, is there another item that does damage based on auto attacks?